Sponsored

Search results

  1. Mystery solved Thanks all ! Black plastic pieces that are used to cut down on noise. they go in the space on the rear door. you open the front door.

    Is there a thread that shows how to install them ? Thanks. I've attached a couple of photos, one of where I think they go, but I can't seem to fit them in the proper way ?
  2. Are body color exterior door handles available ?

    I've seen a few in photos, and I would like to get them for my '26 XLT hybrid. Thanks.
  3. Plug in CD player ?

    I'm an old guy with lots of CDs. my 2026 XLT ,lux has no CD player, so I bought a plug in usb single disk player. The screen doesn't recognize the player or disk. What am I missing. any help appreciated. thanks.
  4. Seat cover install question.

    There is a flap in back of the seats that is attached to the floor,so I can not push the straps under the seats to secure them. What am I missing ? The truck is a '26 XLT lux package. Thanks.
  5. Indiana Sold: 2026 XLT wheels for sale price reduced to $400

    These 4 wheels were taken off my truck at 625 miles. They look new, never seen snow or salt. price is $100, which is $400 total. local pick up preferred, but could ship at buyers' expense. Located near Lafayette, IN, which is about 60 miles north of Indy. if you have questions, please contact...
  6. Thanks for the help

    Just wanted to say thanks to the folks who shared their knowlege and insight of Maverick wheels. I ended up going with Bronco Sport wheels. The fit is perfect and the local tire shop had no issues with the switch. I grew up with Crager , Keystone and Rallye wheels, so I wanted wheels that...
  7. Fusion Wheel switch

    My question is very similar to the last post : I want to put Fusion wheels on my 2026 Mav: The Fusion wheels are 17x7 inches wide Bolt pattern 5x108+50ET Hub bore: 63.4 Offset 50.0 Back space:6.0 Conical Seat:60 degrees My current tires: 225/65R 17 102 H So my question is , would the Fusion...
  8. Escape or Focus 17" wheels ?

    I'm looking to change out my 2026 17" XLT wheels. An Ebay search showed that several Ford Focus or Escape wheels would fit. Is that true ? Do they need spacers or anything ? Thanks.
  9. 2026 radio presets screen

    2026 XLT lux i'm having trouble setting my preset stations and finding a screen that shows them while driving. What am I missing?
  10. Weekend road trip, after first service in 2023 Lariat Hybrid

    My truck doesn't get much use, but we did a two day, 400 mile trip last weekend . The truck did great, no issues at all and the "there and back" part was about 4 hours with speeds ranging 5 mph in construction and detours, to 70 mph hwy. The only slight difficulty I had was getting used to the...
  11. Bed Extender options ?

    I would like to get a bed extender. It won't be used often, so being able to keep it in the bed while the cover is on is a must.. Any recommendations ? Thanks.




Top