I did not order a 2022 but I did ordered a 2023 in mid September-(last month) with that said, ford told me today that my order will be placed in the first week/Day of production.... I'm not familiar with the priority stuff floating around... Just thought I'd give somewhat of an update
*Will Ford automatically carry over 2022 MY orders that were not scheduled into 2023 MY Maverick?
*Orders that were not fulfilled for 2022 MY will not automatically be carried over to 2023 MY. Please work with your dealer to complete the 2023 MY Order Conversion Process, including verifying...
The salesman at the Ford dealership where I ordered my 2023 hybrid lariat maverick said of the 80 new orders they put in last week....11 of them were picked up (allocated) to this specific dealership...he also said one of the 11 allocated Mavericks is my build...I will keep you updated on this...
Officially ordered my 2023 maverick today!!dealer has a stock number for it.
I did not add accessories as you all know that makes things complicated on getting it sooner than later, they did say the 2022 orders that were never built will be getting built as a 2023 now and do take priority over...