Sponsored

Search results

  1. Evoque tires replace Steelies

    Will these fit ? Range Rover Evoque 245/45 R21. Rim 21 x 9.5 Thanks for anyone’s help
  2. Will I have to pay for the up-charge for the hybrid engine even though I ordered in 2022 and it wasn't on original dealer quote

    Finally I have heard my Maverick XL Hybrid is being delivered in the next few weeks. My original dealer quote when I ordered it September 2022 didn't include the charge of $1499 for the hybrid engine. Does my dealer have to honor that original quote?
  3. Other options like GFC Camper for Maverick?

    I’m currently waiting on my 23 Maverick and will be adding a GFC or something similar. At this stage it only seems to be the GFC option. No other companies seem to make them for the Maverick as of yet. Has anybody else found an alternative ?




Top