Sponsored

Search results

  1. wheel width

    How wide is the wheel that the limiter use spare tire has? could a 225-65-17 tire be mounted on and used for spare?
  2. Detroit Woodward Cruise - anyone attending?

    Are any Maverick owners planning on meeting up for the cruise in Aug ?
  3. Lizapus wire harness

    Has anyone used the Lizapus wire harness from Amazon to wire in their front fender badge lights? They have 3 tap wires on them and wondering if they are for the ground wire and for the turn signal and marker lights. I would like to use a 3 wire LED amber light in the fender badge. Thanks
  4. electrical connector.

    I have a 2025 hybrid f w d that I want to install a strut tower brace on and I need to move the electrical connector that is near the drivers side strut tower. It looks like it should slide out towards the back of the bracket but I can not see how it unlocks from the mount. Any help would be...
  5. Insurance rates

    Are people with the hybrid option paying more for their insurance that a non hybrid model. My rate seems to be high for a person 75 years and drive less that 7000 miles a year? May be it is just the new norm.
  6. side badge lighting

    Those of you that have done a diy light mod have u used a truemod of partsman amber 3 wire light from amazon? both look alike just wondering about light output and wattage. I do not want to blind people next to me,but like the idea of extra signal. Thanks
  7. USB power source

    Are the usb ports hot only when the truck is running or are they timed to go off on my 2025 xlt hybrid ? I have a small led light that plugs into the usb port.I want them to go off when I turn off the truck. Thanks in advance.
  8. fender badge lighting

    Has some one the forum bought the front turn signal wire splice plug and play? I would like to get this to make my own front fender light mod. IF someone has better idea let me know.
  9. big back ones little front ones

    I like the old school look of having bigger back tires and smaller fronts. I was thinking of going with 255-60 17 back with 225-6517 fronts. The diamter is close just wider. I have a 2025 fwd hybrid any problems?
  10. side mirror lights

    Has someone mounted a small led light that goes on when marker lights are on into the outside mirror caps It would then look like other cars and trucks with them?
  11. Wisconsin emblems

    I have 2 ecoboost emblems from a ford 150 if someone wants them for their maverick, They were on the door badges. Let me know if interest
  12. Wisconsin front fender marker X L T

    wanted a set of X L T markers to fit a 2025 maverick. I want to modify a set with a led light of my own design
  13. radio volume default settings

    2025 xlt radio seems to come on at level 6 or 7 after every start. Is there a way to make it come on at a lower volume when first starting the truck?
  14. bed cover front seal

    Owners with a soft fold cover what are you using for a seal across the front of the box? Weather strip of what thickness and width ,rubber or foam rubber ? thanks I want to make it as fool proof as possible the 1 st. time
  15. width and length rough country soft trifold cover

    Can anyone who has a rough country soft tri fold bed cover measure their cover and give the measurements of it ,length and width. some suppliers give different sizes . 4 foot 4in. to 4 foot 6 in. thanks in advance
  16. engine cover

    Does any one know if there is an engine cover that will work on a 2025 hybred f w d? Would like to clean up the look of the engine compartment. Thanks
  17. SOFT TRI FOLD COVERS

    Have any of you used Rough Country or Real truck ? How do they compare for quality and service and what type of latch system to each of them use. Thanks for all input
  18. check engine light

    2025 XLT hrbrid should a white check engine light on the left side of the dash be seen when driving, It is not there when first starting truck? thanks
  19. Can bed mounted 120 volt outlet run small power hand tools?

    Will the bed power outlet allow you to run most small power hand tools ? Like drill motor or grinder or a crock pot. Thanks 2025 xlt fwd hybrid
  20. battery % of charge display / status?

    Is there any place on the dash that shows the status of the regen system for battery




Top