I recently discovered that if I have my iphone connected, the truck screen can display a analog clock and a photo from my phone. I found this option by swiping more left in menu options. It seems that the computer chooses the image and wont allow a new image to be displayed until I re-start the...
Hey, I recently discovered that if I scroll more left when my iphone is connected I get a analog clock and a random photo. Do you know how to change the pic? The photo stays with the truck during my drive time and will display a new image next start-up, but I cant seem to choose myself what I...
Does anyone know if this nub on the dash has any significance? I plan on installing a ring camera dash cam and part of the mount could cover the dash nub. Wanted to check to see if anyone knows is this will block a sensor. thx
I noticed today while getting something out of the back seat that the front seat appears to have a zipper that goes from top to bottom of seat. Check it out on your own truck. Do you think the seat has potential to remove the seat cover clean and return?
While I was cleaning the truck yesterday, I noticed a small green plastic tab on the rear drivers side fender well near the shock. I pulled on it and the tab easily came forward and had extended to what appear to be a plastic string. I was afraid to pull more as I did not know what would get...
What is the usefulness of the back portion of the door cubby? I understand we can use the front cutouts for bottles and other related items, but the rear pocket inside the door cubby is difficult to access. Any thoughts or ideas what to use this for?
and wanted to know what you do with this...