Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice! I'm also buying a velocity blue XL. One of the joys of buying an inexpensive truck is the "inexpensive" part. I did spring for a few extras, including a full-size tire, because small spare tires are terrible.

douglas685

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick XL ordered, currently Honda Ridgeline
Yeah I checked the box on quite a few things and still are coming out at below $23,000 (plus Cali taxes and such of course). I had to make sure to get the sunroof and rear window for Southern California (also the drivers safety aids for 90mph driving up an down the crazy 405 😨).

But you're right, cheap and cheerful really is a thing. I wanted the Lariat with lux pack, but after the additional cost and difference in tax it would have added about $7,500 to the truck. $7,500 buys a LOT of beer

Last edited:
First Name
Favian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Nice! I'm also buying a velocity blue XL. One of the joys of buying an inexpensive truck is the "inexpensive" part. I did spring for a few extras, including a full-size tire, because small spare tires are terrible.
Same here, velocity blue XL, spayed in bed liner, tow hitch & 4 pin connector, full size spare, and 400 W inverter

Sponsored

Gray Beard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a truck
Looks like a classic old blue truck like my farmer grandfather used to work with. Down to this and alto blue for me.

808Rider

First Name
Gee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
That blue and the Alto blue look nice. At least with this one there's a $400 savings vs Alto blue. That almost pays for the Ford 360 $500 option, to get the safety features and full size spare

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sedan
[QUOTE = "Administrador, publicación: 3215, miembro: 1"]
Lariat Maverick en Velocity Blue

Velocity Blue Maverick Lariat.jpeg

[/CITA]
Por ser la versión Lariat pordria traer faros de niebla. Aún así, es hermosa!