First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I paid extra for the Alto Blue and really have high hopes, but that looks really black.

Hopefully it's just overcast and shows well in the sun and snow once I get mine.
Sponsored

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
the compact is just fine with me but the squat/low to the ground is a bit disconcerting. Iā€™m a crap driver without my current cars 360 around view, so Iā€™m scared Iā€™ll be scraping the bottom of the front bumper on curb stops/parking spot blocks. I might eventually try to get a couple inch lift but not until my kiddo is older, right now itā€™ll be perfect step in height for a kid which Iā€™m sure is part of the idea.

as aside, when will Mav offer rear seat a/c. Thisā€™ll be the perfect kid hauler for those not wanting a soccer suv look.
Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick Appears at Nashville #Maverickandcoffees 20210824_135748

The front is a good ~8" off the ground so you should be good with curbs and parking bumpers. Parking blocks are rarely more than 6"

OC-D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
20210824_135748.jpg

The front is a good ~8" off the ground so you should be good with curbs and parking bumpers. Parking blocks are rarely more than 6"
thanks, likely just my mind playing optical illusionā€™s on me, it seemed shorter than my suv which is about 8.5ā€ clearance

Last edited:

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

on it. The 50MPG thread shows the truck with 1642 miles. He was obviously slow speed cruising around downtown
He said he was taking it easy when I saw him here in Nashvegas. He also said it ran on straight electric for a while if he didnt get on it.

Sponsored

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I paid extra for the Alto Blue and really have high hopes, but that looks really black.

Hopefully it's just overcast and shows well in the sun and snow once I get mine.
I have alto blue maverick. you will like it. i get a lot of compliments on the color.
Sponsored