Squirrelfight

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No luck here either. My order was placed 6/28 and haven't heard a thing. Putting out the positive vibes though! Ours will be coming soon.

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This type of blue is in right now. I've seen a Subaru Crosstrek and a Honda Accord in similar colors. Kind of like the cactus gray

Sponsored

stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This type of blue is in right now. I've seen a Subaru Crosstrek and a Honda Accord in similar colors. Kind of like the cactus gray
I recall seeing it first on a late-model Tacoma and now the blue-gray color is EVERYWHERE. There are 4 crosstreks in my neighborhood, all that similar color. Nonetheless, it was the only color my wife and I agreed on.

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I recall seeing it first on a late-model Tacoma and now the blue-gray color is EVERYWHERE. There are 4 crosstreks in my neighborhood, all that similar color. Nonetheless, it was the only color my wife and I agreed on.
I almost went with Cactus Gray, but then I figured out that all but 2 of the many many vehicles I have owned in my life have been black, gray, silver or white. So I decided I needed a color this time lol (and the Chevy Bolt I am also trying to buy is gray)

Sponsored

markvzmiller

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 228i, 2016 Toyota Prius
I ordered mine last weekend. My biggest concern about the XLT is the blue/gray/orange interior and whether it goes with any of the exterior colors at all. What would Area 51 look like with some orange accents (not neon orange) on the outside, maybe the MAVERICK lettering on the tailgate?
I just ordered the stainless steel lettering. My daughter and I think it will look great with Area 51 and the Ford Oval.