Sponsored

CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club

superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
I’m a founding member of the black Maverick Club but I’m thinking of changing teams and getting a Carbonized Gray one instead. Wife and kid agree and I find it often easier to just do what they want rather than disagree with them. My only concern with black is that it’s difficult to maintain a good appearance, always looks dirty and shows scratch marks and imperfections really well.

Administrator Update - First good look at Carbonized Gray Maverick:

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club maverick-xlt-vs-ranger-vs-f150-size-comparison-

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club carbonized-gray-maverick-xlt-pickup-4-

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club carbonized-gray-maverick-xlt-pickup-1-

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club carbonized-gray-maverick-xlt-pickup-3-

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 2022-maverick-xlt-interior-
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m a founding member of the black Maverick Club but I’m thinking of changing teams and getting a Carbonized Gray one instead. Wife and kid agree and I find it often easier to just do what they want rather than disagree with them. My only concern with black is that it’s difficult to maintain a good appearance, always looks dirty and shows scratch marks and imperfections really well.
Hurray! A carb gray club!
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 6DEA4341-C873-45C4-B78A-6DC5C6749230

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't have to wash it when it gets dirty. Mine will get dirty.
Yes, we washed our gray hybrid Escape less than our other cars. It always looked clean. We ended up with black wheels, a black grill, and a bar on there, too. Looked really good. This is a pic of it when we first got it. It was a really nice gray with hints of blue.

Has anyone seen carbonized gray in the sunlight? I’ve looked online at pictures but I’m thinking they don’t really do it justice. I’ve probably seen it around on an F-150 or Bronco sport. Just wondering if it’s really metallic, or if it has any hints of other colors in there.

Last edited:

Sponsored

LITTLEFOOT

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevrolet Malibu LT
Perfect for FX4, matches the wheels.

1624239550003.png

1624239571636.png

1624239594874.png

1624239634971.png

1624239522377.png
This was my exact thinking, goes perfectly with the wheels and the grille bar. Was seriously considering Cactus Grey but saw it in person and the hint of green was a bridge too far for me personally.

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Also the folding hard tonneau.

Sponsored

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agreed. I think it makes it look tougher and more…”truck-y?” Trucklike? You know. 😄