Sponsored

ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue, 4K Tow, Luxury Package, Flux Capacitor
Also can't wait to have my new truck! Chose this color just because liked the look of it. Here it is in a video. Looks better than I even thought it would!

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Enchalada

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Solid!
So happy I changed to the Alto Blue. Was hesitant at first but for the amount, its not a bad deal at all to get a sweet sweet color. It really makes a difference and the vehicle stands out.

Last edited:

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was alerted to an unexpected trainer visit at my local dealer this morning. I went over and met the trainer guy and asked a bunch of questions and was allowed to go inside, under the hood, checked underneath front and rear, etc. It was a Black Lariat 2.0 AWD FX-4 and other added options (but no floor mats). I'm 5'7" and it fit me really well. Super easy to step in and out of (especially front seats) and I had (crudely measured) 6.5" head room in all seats. I pulled the front passenger seat all the way forward and my knees didn't touch the dashboard. I pushed it all the way back and sat behind it and there was plenty of room for my legs. It was easy to see over the dashboard out the front. Steering wheel tilted and adjusted for perfect grip. Seats were firm but comfortable. Out back it had folding tonneau and much to my pleasure when I put the tailgate down, I could actually set a foot up onto it with no problem even with short legs and beat up knees.

It was a pre-production unit with Michigan plates and I could not start or drive it. It had ~4600 miles showing and I asked the trainer what kind of combined mileage he was getting and he said 31 with normal driving, maintaining speed limits etc. This was an important milestone for me as I've always been a hands on, see it before I buy it person. It passed all the checks for me except actually driving, but as of now I'm plenty satisfied overall and will get a test drive in a couple weeks and expect I'll be ordering soon after that.

Here's a couple pictures:

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Black Maverick 1

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Black Maverick 2

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Black Maverick 3

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Black Maverick 4

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Black Maverick 5

Sponsored

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I, also, had ordered the Rapid Red because I loved the color but changed my order to Alto Blue.

Of course, I had to give up the first edition package but honestly, that was a relief. Like Blessedintx, I didn't like the graphics or want the soft tonneau cover. But my biggest objection was that I didn't think the blue interior would go well with the otherwise gorgeous red paint.