First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Maverick, 1981 Yamaha Midnight Maxim
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just came back from the dealer to look at my new Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux, BAP, Sunroof, Mats.

It's needs to be cleaned. I am picking it up tomorrow. The pics really don't do it justice but i can say the mirrors are painted, the door handles are plastic. I really like the interior, it actually looks much darker than the pictures.

Ford Maverick πŸ”Ž Closeup pics of Black Appearance Package BAP parts on 2023 Maverick XLT 20221222_093404[1]

Ford Maverick πŸ”Ž Closeup pics of Black Appearance Package BAP parts on 2023 Maverick XLT 20221222_093530[1]

Ford Maverick πŸ”Ž Closeup pics of Black Appearance Package BAP parts on 2023 Maverick XLT 20221222_093536[1]

Ford Maverick πŸ”Ž Closeup pics of Black Appearance Package BAP parts on 2023 Maverick XLT 20221222_093448[1]

Ford Maverick πŸ”Ž Closeup pics of Black Appearance Package BAP parts on 2023 Maverick XLT 20221222_093430[1]

Ford Maverick πŸ”Ž Closeup pics of Black Appearance Package BAP parts on 2023 Maverick XLT 20221222_093404[1]

Ford Maverick πŸ”Ž Closeup pics of Black Appearance Package BAP parts on 2023 Maverick XLT 20221222_093530[1]

Ford Maverick πŸ”Ž Closeup pics of Black Appearance Package BAP parts on 2023 Maverick XLT 20221222_093536[1]

Ford Maverick πŸ”Ž Closeup pics of Black Appearance Package BAP parts on 2023 Maverick XLT 20221222_093448[1]

Ford Maverick πŸ”Ž Closeup pics of Black Appearance Package BAP parts on 2023 Maverick XLT 20221222_093430[1]

Sponsored

prsncat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB AWD BAP CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thank you @Haggs for the pictures. They help us get a good idea of what this package looks like.

Unfortunately, I might agree with others who ordered the BAP and don't like it. I ordered it primarily for better interior color combinations. I was anticipating the seats to be all black and not a shade of gray. Unfortunately, my 23 Maverick was already in production last week and finished being built yesterday. I will decide if I want it when it arrives and I can see it in person.

XLT EB AWD with BAP Tow and CP360 in Shadow Black

P.S. It was also too late to add the SIBL/Cargo at a discount package.

GonnaGetItOneDay

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento (sold in September)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will see if i can get some better (more true to reality) pictures tomorrow. I think the filters that are on phones enhance the colors artificially. It is a lot like Spleeners post of the Ford promotional pics.
Ford Maverick πŸ”Ž Closeup pics of Black Appearance Package BAP parts on 2023 Maverick XLT 20221222_092023

Here, I took your picture and turned it black and white and turned the brightness down... still not black.

The point isn't how dark it actually looks in real life. The point is, the renderings on Ford's build and price has everyone believing the seats were going to be some form of a SOLID black, whether that be a light black or a pitch black, nothing about those renderings implied they were going to be some sort of heather...

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
20221222_092023.jpg

Here, I took your picture and turned it black and white and turned the brightness down... still not black.

The point isn't how dark it actually looks in real life. The point is, the renderings on Ford's build and price has everyone believing the seats were going to be some form of a SOLID black, whether that be a light black or a pitch black, nothing about those renderings implied they were going to be some sort of heather...
Yes the styling of xlt seats isn’t going change the color and tone will .. it’s clearly not the same as this

Ford Maverick πŸ”Ž Closeup pics of Black Appearance Package BAP parts on 2023 Maverick XLT image

TpaTruck

Yes the styling of xlt seats isn’t going change the color and tone will .. it’s clearly not the same as this

image.jpg
Is this the '22 XLT seat up close? Is it fraying... Or is that suede like?

Sponsored

TpaTruck

That’s xlt close up 2022. Kinda swuede like it’s feels soft
If I remember right they advertised it to feel like a pair of jeans? I have a lariat currently so I actually have never seen the XLT seats in person. I wonder how much different those BAP seats are in feel..

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick πŸ”Ž Closeup pics of Black Appearance Package BAP parts on 2023 Maverick XLT 1671732118244
This pretty much the seats without the yellow snitching ??

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like the black exterior cosmetics but I don't like the interior. I've never been a fan of black interiors because of how much of a PITA they are at maintaining. Although this isn't a full-black, it's still dark enough to show more dirt/dust. That's a turnoff for me. However, eventually I would love to replace my headlight/taillight housings for the tinted ones when they become available on the secondary market. However, the black mirrors are too glossy. I noticed you photographed the black door handles. Those are not part of the BAP. XLs and XLTs come standard with black plastic door handles. I'm sure the Lariat trim with the BAP gets black painted door handles but the plastic handles on the lower trims are standard and ironically go well with the BAP.

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Actually like the interior. I think the BAP would be an excellent way for Ford to build the Mav in different colors like Eruption Green etc, that would otherwise clash with the colors of the XLT and Lariat trims.

That said, I don’t think it would look good with Atlas Blue which is why I didn’t even consider it, I do think it looks sharp on Cactus Grey.

Sponsored

TpaTruck

I like the black exterior cosmetics but I don't like the interior. I've never been a fan of black interiors because of how much of a PITA they are at maintaining. Although this isn't a full-black, it's still dark enough to show more dirt/dust. That's a turnoff for me. However, eventually I would love to replace my headlight/taillight housings for the tinted ones when they become available on the secondary market. However, the black mirrors are too glossy. I noticed you photographed the black door handles. Those are not part of the BAP. XLs and XLTs come standard with black plastic door handles. I'm sure the Lariat trim with the BAP gets black painted door handles but the plastic handles on the lower trims are standard and ironically go well with the BAP.
I just tinted over my tail lights on my first truck. It was cheap and looks amazing. This BAP has caused me more stress than anything else this last year lol. The door handles referred to in the BAP are the interior door handles. The exterior lariat's will still be body colored. You're right though, the black plastic handles match the BAP well. Some people don't like that but I do.

TpaTruck

Actually like the interior. I think the BAP would be an excellent way for Ford to build the Mav in different colors like Eruption Green etc, that would otherwise clash with the colors of the XLT and Lariat trims.

That said, I don’t think it would look good with Atlas Blue which is why I didn’t even consider it, I do think it looks sharp on Cactus Grey.
I hope you're wrong because I have Atlas Blue and that I'm definitely not changing. I have to hope to God that the BAP will look good. At least if it clashes I can just focus on the outside when I'm outside and the inside when I'm inside lol

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope you're wrong because I have Atlas Blue and that I'm definitely not changing. I have to hope to God that the BAP will look good. At least if it clashes I can just focus on the outside when I'm outside and the inside when I'm inside lol
Hey, I sincerely hope you love the Atlas Blue / BAP combo. It just didn’t work for me. The black rims on the FX4 package kept me from getting that package until I finally came to peace with it because I wanted the other features that came with FX4. (Of course, BAP and FX4 are mutually exclusive and you can’t got both anyway).

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
1671732118244.png
This pretty much the seats without the yellow snitching ??
I love these!!!!!! I was originally upset the seats weren’t all black but I love the xlt tremor seats!
Sponsored