First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As of this morning, I picked up my Ford Maverick Lariat from an appointment at my local detailer to ceramic coat it for me. Let me just say I could not be happier with the results. It literally looks and feels like glass. It doesn't even feel like I'm touching paint anymore rather it feels like touching a window. It looks better than new. I figured since I'm keeping this vehicle, it's well worth the investment. It's reassuring knowing that my vehicle is well-protected for the long-run. All I have to do is maintenance washes and spray it with quick detailer. I never have to hand-wax it ever again. For anyone that hasn't had this done to their own Maverick and intend on keeping it (not reselling it for a quick buck), you should definitely have this done. You will not regret it.

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick After Ceramic Coating 20220818_084632
Ford Maverick Ford Maverick After Ceramic Coating 20220818_084643
Ford Maverick Ford Maverick After Ceramic Coating 20220818_084703
Ford Maverick Ford Maverick After Ceramic Coating 20220818_084557

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick After Ceramic Coating 20220818_084609
Ford Maverick Ford Maverick After Ceramic Coating 20220818_084614
Ford Maverick Ford Maverick After Ceramic Coating 20220818_084626
Sponsored

MartinSupreme

First Name
Ford Fusion 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Nice job!
Looks great!!! I went with a Graphene coating a few weeks ago and was equally impressed with the outcome. Reflections for DAYS
Looks great!!! I went with a Graphene coating a few weeks ago and was equally impressed with the outcome. Reflections for DAYS

PRH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As of this morning, I picked up my Ford Maverick Lariat from an appointment at my local detailer to ceramic coat it for me. Let me just say I could not be happier with the results. It literally looks and feels like glass. It doesn't even feel like I'm touching paint anymore rather it feels like touching a window. It looks better than new. I figured since I'm keeping this vehicle, it's well worth the investment. It's reassuring knowing that my vehicle is well-protected for the long-run. All I have to do is maintenance washes and spray it with quick detailer. I never have to hand-wax it ever again. For anyone that hasn't had this done to their own Maverick and intend on keeping it (not reselling it for a quick buck), you should definitely have this done. You will not regret it.

20220818_084632.jpg
20220818_084643.jpg
20220818_084703.jpg
20220818_084557.jpg

20220818_084609.jpg
20220818_084614.jpg
20220818_084626.jpg
What does something like that cost?

Sponsored

PRH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oh that's well worth it! Looks absolutely awesome

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

20220818_084632.jpg
20220818_084643.jpg
20220818_084703.jpg
20220818_084557.jpg

20220818_084609.jpg
20220818_084614.jpg
20220818_084626.jpg
How much $$?

Sponsored

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for posting this. Please educate me on this.... it is a paint protection? What are the benefits? I have seen some threads mentioning it but never looked into it.

One thing I decided was that I was going to get the paint protection film. We had it added to my wife's car but I decided not to for mine and wow what a difference. Of course I drive about twice as much as she does but I for sure will be getting something on my next considering I am keeping them longer than ever now

OP
OP
MightyMaverick

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for posting this. Please educate me on this.... it is a paint protection? What are the benefits? I have seen some threads mentioning it but never looked into it.

One thing I decided was that I was going to get the paint protection film. We had it added to my wife's car but I decided not to for mine and wow what a difference. Of course I drive about twice as much as she does but I for sure will be getting something on my next considering I am keeping them longer than ever now
To answer your questions, it is a paint protection. Think of it as a clear film around the whole vehicle that you can't see. It's like having a clear bra installed on the whole car with the added benefit of no ugly seems where the clear bra stops. Also, it is extremely water repellent. Instead of the water curtaining or just sitting on the paint, it will bead and repel right off of it which makes maintenance a breeze. Speaking of which, bug guts or road grime will also repel right off and not stick to the paint. It is well worth the investment if you want to keep your vehicle protected for the long run.

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I highly recommend cquartzuk 3.0 as a ceramic coating. And you can DIY it really isn't that hard. Only costs about $70. Usually the hardest part of ceramic coating is the paint correcting needed before the actual coating is applied. New cars generally need less paint correction.

I plan on doing mine when it cools off a little. All you do is apply, let it flash, then wipe off. Super easy, just tedious because you have to work in 2ftx2ft sections.

OP
OP
MightyMaverick

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I highly recommend cquartzuk 3.0 as a ceramic coating. And you can DIY it really isn't that hard. Only costs about $70. Usually the hardest part of ceramic coating is the paint correcting needed before the actual coating is applied. New cars generally need less paint correction.

I plan on doing mine when it cools off a little. All you do is apply, let it flash, then wipe off. Super easy, just tedious because you have to work in 2ftx2ft sections.
That was the main reason why I would rather have a professional do it. It's too tedious and I didn't want to risk butchering it. Plus, I don't have the proper working conditions as I park my vehicle outside and under an oak tree, as seen in the background of the main photo.

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That was the main reason why I would rather have a professional do it. It's too tedious and I didn't want to risk butchering it. Plus, I don't have the proper working conditions as I park my vehicle outside and under an oak tree, as seen in the background of the main photo.
Yeah it can be worth it to have someone else do it. I keep going back and forth on that idea 😂
Sponsored