Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Alto Blue Lariat Maverick photo by @Delzona

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club {filename}
I'm probably at some point going to get a cap/topper for mine but thinking of getting a Black one. I think it will break up the lines and match the wheels. A cap might not look as good as one without, but I would like to have a dry and secure space for items, especially on trips and grocery getting.
Sponsored

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sign me up - I made the change to Alto Blue a couple of days ago.
The tinted clear coat paints look like a mirror! I notice that all of the colors can be dark, light or bright depending on the sunlight. Very impressed with this color and how it matches the XLT and Lariat interiors perfectly.

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sign me up - I made the change to Alto Blue a couple of days ago.
The tinted clear coat paints look like a mirror! I notice that all of the colors can be dark, light or bright depending on the sunlight. Very impressed with this color and how it matches the XLT and Lariat interiors perfectly.
I had originally wanted a lighter color, but I think it is the best color too, matches all the interiors well. My wife has a similar paint on her car and I've grown to love it. Can be anywhere from Shadow Black to Velocity Blue depending on the lighting. My wife said she's had a couple of times she couldn't find her car in a parking lot because it looked a different color than when she left it. 😄

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just to give you an idea how much I love this color. This was my 1951 Willy's CJ-3A I owned in the '80's. Color look familiar?

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Willys

Reactions: bgn

Sponsored

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had originally wanted a lighter color, but I think it is the best color too, matches all the interiors well. My wife has a similar paint on her car and I've grown to love it. Can be anywhere from Shadow Black to Velocity Blue depending on the lighting. My wife said she's had a couple of times she couldn't find her car in a parking lot because it looked a different color than when she left it. 😄
I originally ordered the Velocity Blue but the Alto has so much depth. The extra coat of clear can't hurt either! The more I saw pix of the Alto Blue and the Velocity, I did not want to be driving a raspberry blue! Some of the lighting on the pix of Velocity really look like either beautiful, kind of flat looking, or raspberry!

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I originally ordered the Velocity Blue but the Alto has so much depth. The extra coat of clear can't hurt either! The more I saw pix of the Alto Blue and the Velocity, I did not want to be driving a raspberry blue! Some of the lighting on the pix of Velocity really look like either beautiful, kind of flat looking, or raspberry!
Welcome to the Maverix, you have chosen wisely.

Strobe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2013 BMW M3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Starting to really debate switching my order from velocity blue to alto blue now. Thinking velocity is a bit too flashy for a truck. Also, it really highlights/contrasts the cheap plastics, especially rear bumper. I’ve owned (and currently have one) several vibrant stand out blues. Might just have to try a dark midnight blue this time. I just wish it didn’t appear black so often in the photos and will probably be a pain to keep clean. Guess I need to see one in real life to truly decide.

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Starting to really debate switching my order from velocity blue to alto blue now. Thinking velocity is a bit too flashy for a truck. Also, it really highlights/contrasts the cheap plastics, especially rear bumper. I’ve owned (and currently have one) several vibrant stand out blues. Might just have to try a dark midnight blue this time. I just wish it didn’t appear black so often in the photos and will probably be a pain to keep clean. Guess I need to see one in real life to truly decide.
I agree - it seems to be a match up well with XLT and Lariat interiors.
The Midnight Blue looks like black at night until you get close to it or roll under a streetlight. And yes, the clean look was my reason for choosing Velocity originally.

Sponsored

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I‘m in.
Alto XLT with all of the packages with sunroof and rear slider. Build date week is Oct. 4th.
Looking forward to making it my ride.

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
While you still can before a VIN is assigned, change the color to Alto Blue. Can't go wrong there on that decision.

NapsterKnowHow

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Alto blue is definitely the closest color I've seen in a while to True Blue that the older F150s and Mazda Tributes used to have. Always loved that deep blue color.

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here's Alto Blue on Maverick Lariat under overcast / cloudy conditions.

Ok these pics don’t help. It physically hurts waiting till January +. I want my Maverick now.