First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
MayerMR -- which dash cam did you install?
Sponsored

MayerMR

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 Jeep Wagoneer XJ, '14 Ram, '22 Ford Maverick
MayerMR -- which dash cam did you install?
I had them install the BlackVue DR750X+ 2-channel. 2-channel basically meaning front and rear cameras. I did a fair bit of research before I purchased and this one was the best price vs features option I could find. Good video clarity and not huge window blocking, etc. Admittedly, I've not even had time to read the manual and set it up post-installation yet though, soi don't really know first-hand how good it truly is.

Brandon_TX6

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had them install the BlackVue DR750X+ 2-channel. 2-channel basically meaning front and rear cameras. I did a fair bit of research before I purchased and this one was the best price vs features option I could find. Good video clarity and not huge window blocking, etc. Admittedly, I've not even had time to read the manual and set it up post-installation yet though, soi don't really know first-hand how good it truly is.
I've had the BlackVue DR900x-2ch installed for about three weeks now. My wife's van was a hit and run so I vowed to never let that happen again without proof. Both cameras resolution is good enough to pick up license plates. The overall product is very well put together, I would suggest getting the polarizer filter for the front camera if you havent already.

MayerMR

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've had the BlackVue DR900x-2ch installed for about three weeks now. My wife's van was a hit and run so I vowed to never let that happen again without proof. Both cameras resolution is good enough to pick up license plates. The overall product is very well put together, I would suggest getting the polarizer filter for the front camera if you havent already.
I was just looking at that today and was wondering if it was truly necessary. Thanks for the suggestion. Any other suggestions? Is getting the wifi add-on worthwhile?

Brandon_TX6

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was just looking at that today and was wondering if it was truly necessary. Thanks for the suggestion. Any other suggestions? Is getting the wifi add-on worthwhile?
You mean the LTE cellular option? Definitely not worth it to me, $150 for the modem plus the recurring monthly cost. The option is cool, but I opted to just throw a 256gb card in it instead. One thing I need to adjust is the impact sensitivity. I get a warning every time I start the truck.

Sponsored

MayerMR

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You mean the LTE cellular option? Definitely not worth it to me, $150 for the modem plus the recurring monthly cost. The option is cool, but I opted to just throw a 256gb card in it instead. One thing I need to adjust is the impact sensitivity. I get a warning every time I start the truck.
Oh man, I must need to do that as well. I get a verbal warning every time I get in that says, "collision detected while in parking mode" when I know it hasn't happened. That would explain it. Did you just install a random 256gb card? The manual states that using any card besides theirs could cause issues, but it sounded like a bs type of thing to me so that they could sell more stuff to people.

Brandon_TX6

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh man, I must need to do that as well. I get a verbal warning every time I get in that says, "collision detected while in parking mode" when I know it hasn't happened. That would explain it. Did you just install a random 256gb card? The manual states that using any card besides theirs could cause issues, but it sounded like a bs type of thing to me so that they could sell more stuff to people.
I got one off amazon specifically made for dashcams. BlackVue does not make flash memory, they just rebrand another manufacturers card. Specifically, you want a card that is automotive rated, tolerant to high heat and extended write cycles.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Finally got mine yesterday. Ordered 10/31/21. 7 months for delivery.
First pic is alongside my trade, the F150 not the wife.
Very happy with AutoNation Ford in Jacksonville. Smoothest car-buying experience ever.

Maverick1.jpg

Maverick2.jpg
Nice shot /.Just goes as an indicator of how ridiculously oversized most trucks have become and probably only 5 percent of the time are these hippos doing things an Eco/XLT/FX4 couldnt do - And no offense to actual hippos -)

Administrator

2.0L EcoBoost
Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sponsored

MrCigar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT EB FX4 Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Speds

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club PXL_20220707_185638899.MP

I work at a body shop and the incredibly nice paint guys painted up a Yeti Tumblr I had to match, as well as some sunglasses and another water bottle.
I am so dang excited! This color is beautiful.

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cactus Gray or is it, Cactus Grey??? I just noticed my window sticker says: Cactus Grey. In the price and build it says: Cactus Gray. Apparently, Ford is not sure????
Sponsored