First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cyber Orange Maverick Club member... a very lonely club, but at least it will be easy to spot in a parking lot.

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
Cyber Orange Maverick Club member... a very lonely club, but at least it will be easy to spot in a parking lot.
That is the main thing I love about my current car. It is a very distinctive blue and I can spot it in an instance.

I opted for the much less noticable Alto Blue for my build. I do think that the Cyber Orange will look amazing on the Maverick though.

Camodude

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester Wilderness
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was originally leaning towards Area 51 for my XLT, but now am favoring cyber orange. I am so sick of the white/grey/black palette that a change is necessary! I also would like to add some camo accents and I think they will look good on this color. I also like the idea of a less popular, yet distinctive color.

Sponsored

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was originally leaning towards Area 51 for my XLT, but now am favoring cyber orange. I am so sick of the white/grey/black palette that a change is necessary! I also would like to add some camo accents and I think they will look good on this color. I also like the idea of a less popular, yet distinctive color.
Agreed. I do like metallic paint, looks great under different lighting conditions. I’m leaning toward adding some vinyl stripes on the lower sides, just above the rocker panel, that match that angle (back slash style) in front of the rear wheel.

Karmic

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Hate when they say the car comes in 8 colors, but it's really just 7 shades of gray and one blue. I like the orange, but wish it was more orangey.

Sponsored

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
I’m weirdly considering this color. It reminds me of Baywatch!

kevingcp

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury w/FX4 Package
Definitely got cyber orange, my mom hated bright colored cars, always told my dad he couldn't get a his Mustang in yellow when he bought one so he went with red.

She passed in 2018 but I know she's yelling at me up there not to buy it, but I HAD to do it.