First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
"The patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

—Mark Twain

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it." - R.E. Lee

May those who died in the madness of war never be forgotten.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Dad joined the Navy/Marines when he was 16 during World War II. Nobody was checking birth certificates too closely during the war. He came back alive, but had guys killed right next to him in the Phillipines. My Mom told me he was well into his thirties and still waking up in the middle of the night screaming with sweat pouring out of him. He never talked about it to us and always got uncomfortable when someone would ask him about it. Thank you to all who currently serve or are Veterans. We have three military bases here in the New Jersey Pinelands—McGuire, Lakehurst, and Fort Dix. Next time you are at Wendy’s , Chick Fil A, sandwich place, etc. and you see a young kid in uniform, offer to pay for their meal. It means a lot to them. My Mom told me people did this all the time during World War II and Korean Wars. We all know how terribly our Vietnam soldiers and Veterans were treated. If you have a job opening, consider hiring a Veteran if you can. GOD Bless all who have served, who will in the future, and their families.

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thinking of my friend and his brave crew. Killed over Kuwait in their AC-130 gunship, defending besieged American troops on the ground with direct fire from the air. As the sun came up, they knew they were vulnerable to manpads. They sacrificed all to stay on mission and keep their fellow soldiers alive. Thank you, A.G. You were a soldier's soldier, and we will never forget you.

Sponsored

MightyNando

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado, sounds like it's giving up.
Excuse me but How did your get that flag on your bed can you take pictures what materials did you use I need to know cause I need to make this possible for my Maverick before July 4th. And hope you had wonderful weekend. 🇺🇸 I'll greatly appreciate it

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored
OP
OP

Keikio999

First Name
Kegan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Excuse me but How did your get that flag on your bed can you take pictures what materials did you use I need to know cause I need to make this possible for my Maverick before July 4th. And hope you had wonderful weekend. 🇺🇸 I'll greatly appreciate it
Picked up a 2" receiver pole holder at a local auto parts store. Used pvc for the pole (rattle can black). And two eye bolts through the pvc to attach the flag to. Had it for about 4 years now.

inthecabin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Personally on this day, I always raise my glass to toast those that have given us their ultimate sacrifice to keep us and ours free!!

I’ve worn the uniform and would have done everything possible to send them home to their family but , alas, they did it for me and many others. I am forever in their debt.
God’s Speed my heroes!!!
Sponsored