Sponsored

HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Volvo XC60
I think indoors under fluorescent lighting is where it's going to look the most orange. Outdoors, especially when there's some sun, should change up the look completely.
It looked very, very red in person today. I didn’t notice any orange at all really.

I’m not quite ready to pull the trigger on an order quite yet, but when I do (likely sometime next spring), it’ll probably be the Hot Pepper Red XLT.
Sponsored

JVolpe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beater truck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Taken by reddit user STCfarm10 of a Lariat exterior and interior.

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 2022 Maverick Hot Pepper Red
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 2022 Maverick Lariat Interior Hot Pepper Red 2
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 2022 Maverick Lariat Interior Hot Pepper Red 1
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 2022 Maverick Lariat Interior Hot Pepper Red 4
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 2022 Maverick Lariat Interior Hot Pepper Red 5
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 2022 Maverick Lariat Interior Hot Pepper Red 3

Some good feedback too, again by STCfarm10

Size: First impression was it's a lot bigger than expected (thats what she said). I am 5'9 and would barely be able to love over the top of the cab.

Interior Quality: I would say fit and finish was very nice and sturdy. I had concerns about the chopped handle/arm rest but I really like it in person. I will say I did not like the ActiveX brown color mixed with the blue but thats personal taste. The interior is very Ford though. Hard plastics mixed with some nice materials. The grey/white accent pieces are not as glaring as I thought they would be and are a good contrast. Also, the interior is much more spacious than I expected. I have a 2019 Ranger supercrew and feel like the Maverick has much more leg room in front and back.

Exterior Quality: Exterior was very nice. Bed had the spray in liner and bed lighting which seemed to only be one led towards the tailgate. Also had the PPF on the hood and fenders. The PPF did not cover the entire hood but the leading edge up to about 1/3 of the hood.

Comfort: I thought the seats were very comfortable. The vehicle feels more like an SUV on the interior than a truck. I think it would be comfortable on long trips and can haul 4 people comfortably.

Technology: I didnt look at this much as the vehicle was off but this had the lariat luxury package. I really like that the climate controls are seperate from the center screen. That is one of my biggest gripes about my current ranger.

Overall: I was very impressed. I had my worries about it being too small but I think it is just right for me. I was waiting to see one in real life before considering buying one but now I plan to order one. I was between the XLT Luxury or Lariat Luxury but after seeing the brown ActiveX material, I am going with the XLT. Now between Cactus Grey or Alto Blue.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

2022 Maverick Hot Pepper Red.jpg
2022 Maverick Lariat Interior Hot Pepper Red 2.jpg
2022 Maverick Lariat Interior Hot Pepper Red 1.jpg
2022 Maverick Lariat Interior Hot Pepper Red 4.jpg
2022 Maverick Lariat Interior Hot Pepper Red 5.jpg
2022 Maverick Lariat Interior Hot Pepper Red 3.jpg

Size: First impression was it's a lot bigger than expected (thats what she said). I am 5'9 and would barely be able to love over the top of the cab.

Interior Quality: I would say fit and finish was very nice and sturdy. I had concerns about the chopped handle/arm rest but I really like it in person. I will say I did not like the ActiveX brown color mixed with the blue but thats personal taste. The interior is very Ford though. Hard plastics mixed with some nice materials. The grey/white accent pieces are not as glaring as I thought they would be and are a good contrast. Also, the interior is much more spacious than I expected. I have a 2019 Ranger supercrew and feel like the Maverick has much more leg room in front and back.

Exterior Quality: Exterior was very nice. Bed had the spray in liner and bed lighting which seemed to only be one led towards the tailgate. Also had the PPF on the hood and fenders. The PPF did not cover the entire hood but the leading edge up to about 1/3 of the hood.

Comfort: I thought the seats were very comfortable. The vehicle feels more like an SUV on the interior than a truck. I think it would be comfortable on long trips and can haul 4 people comfortably.

Technology: I didnt look at this much as the vehicle was off but this had the lariat luxury package. I really like that the climate controls are seperate from the center screen. That is one of my biggest gripes about my current ranger.

Overall: I was very impressed. I had my worries about it being too small but I think it is just right for me. I was waiting to see one in real life before considering buying one but now I plan to order one. I was between the XLT Luxury or Lariat Luxury but after seeing the brown ActiveX material, I am going with the XLT. Now between Cactus Grey or Alto Blue.
Brown and Blue, Not a match made in heaven- lol

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided

Oh, man, it's beautiful. So very different than the orange look it has on Ford's website. I still kinda hate the interior colors but I'm not going with cloth again, I've got two kids who've destroyed the backseat in every vehicle we've owned.

Sponsored

JVolpe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beater truck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

2022 Maverick Lariat Interior Hot Pepper Red 2.jpg
2022 Maverick Lariat Interior Hot Pepper Red 1.jpg
2022 Maverick Lariat Interior Hot Pepper Red 4.jpg
2022 Maverick Lariat Interior Hot Pepper Red 5.jpg
2022 Maverick Lariat Interior Hot Pepper Red 3.jpg

More Hot Pepper Red pics by STCfarm10. LOOOVE it in the sun!

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 2022 Maverick Lariat Hot Pepper Red 2
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 2022 Maverick Lariat Hot Pepper Red 1
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 2022 Maverick Lariat Hot Pepper Red 3
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 2022 Maverick Lariat Hot Pepper Red Bed Extender Tonneau Cover
Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club 2022 Maverick Lariat Hot Pepper Red Rear Seats Storage Drawer

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Brown and Blue, Not a match made in heaven- lol
I have a HPR Hybrid Lariat w/Lariat Lux package ordered, but those photos above are giving me serious pause. I could handle the brown with dark grey or black, but that blue is a big turn-off for me. I wanted the B&O system, but I may switch to XLT or Frontier at this point. The more I look at it, the more I want to bail.

Waitingtosee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Explorer Limited, 2022 Ford Maverick FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a HPR Hybrid Lariat w/Lariat Lux package ordered, but those photos above are giving me serious pause. I could handle the brown with dark grey or black, but that blue is a big turn-off for me. I wanted the B&O system, but I may switch to XLT or Frontier at this point. The more I look at it, the more I want to bail.
I just wonder if it looks better in person. Sometimes the pictures can be deceiving…

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It looked very, very red in person today. I didn’t notice any orange at all really.

I’m not quite ready to pull the trigger on an order quite yet, but when I do (likely sometime next spring), it’ll probably be the Hot Pepper Red XLT.
Kind of agree but anything red looks like 100 percent red. This kind of looks like old school big red chewing gum color. We loved Cactus Grey on the Bronco - Not so much on the Maverick and probably will go with Hot pepper-

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Straight up brown / navy blue + baby blue. Yikes and this is coming from someone who can rock white sunglasses, bright red shoes and a coral pink Yeti cooler -)

Ford Maverick HOT PEPPER RED Maverick Photos / Club Screenshot_20210808-010652

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just a $1 large coke. I have a raging caffeine addiction and I think they put some sort of flavor magic in McDonald’s fountain coke. It’s liquid happiness.

Not in that weather. The photo is true to color.
McDonald's is the king of fountain sodas. They cask in stainless steel drums which can go colder and hold more carbonation than anyone else plus the big straws they have help hold it all in -)

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was loving HPR but after comparing real world pics I think it needs more orange tint to work - Cactus Grey looking a shade lighter than what it looks like on other models. # Anxiety -