2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beater truck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
More by the same user (y)

Ford Maverick Pics: Maverick Lariat in Cactus Gray - Next to F150, Interior, Engine Compartment, Spare Tire, Undercarriage c4zv9dsp9mf71
Ford Maverick Pics: Maverick Lariat in Cactus Gray - Next to F150, Interior, Engine Compartment, Spare Tire, Undercarriage 2dxjvnsp9mf71
Ford Maverick Pics: Maverick Lariat in Cactus Gray - Next to F150, Interior, Engine Compartment, Spare Tire, Undercarriage dqzalesp9mf71

Ford Maverick Pics: Maverick Lariat in Cactus Gray - Next to F150, Interior, Engine Compartment, Spare Tire, Undercarriage eb1g6fsp9mf71

Ford Maverick Pics: Maverick Lariat in Cactus Gray - Next to F150, Interior, Engine Compartment, Spare Tire, Undercarriage p5eiedsp9mf71

Ford Maverick Pics: Maverick Lariat in Cactus Gray - Next to F150, Interior, Engine Compartment, Spare Tire, Undercarriage m7vvsnsp9mf71

Ford Maverick Pics: Maverick Lariat in Cactus Gray - Next to F150, Interior, Engine Compartment, Spare Tire, Undercarriage o8zvggsp9mf71

Ford Maverick Pics: Maverick Lariat in Cactus Gray - Next to F150, Interior, Engine Compartment, Spare Tire, Undercarriage 2r775gsp9mf71

Ford Maverick Pics: Maverick Lariat in Cactus Gray - Next to F150, Interior, Engine Compartment, Spare Tire, Undercarriage ht0s3gsp9mf71

RedHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Imprezza WRX Hatchback
That didn't look like a full sized spare. That F150 in the Disabled Parking spot didn't look like it had a Disabled parking sticker.

notfast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Lux FFV
Engine
Undecided
"Also want to add the Ford guy said he was getting 32 MPG driving it from Milwaukee to Hudson WI where these pictures were taken. That’s with the 2.0 AWD version."
Wow! Makes me want to just hurry up and order an AWD 4k tow than wait for either the MMC or an AWD hybrid.

The F150 is so freaking huge the Maverick looks good next to it and the right size
I agree. Although the F-150 hasn't gotten any wider over the years, the hood has definitely gotten flatter with a squared-off grille and taller front fenders, at least compared to my old 10th gens. And heck, starting with the 2015s, the F-150 has more leg room in the rear than the front.

I'm still pleased to hear about the Maverick's 36-37" of rear leg room.

Sponsored

The One

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2015 Mustang Ecoboost converti
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like Cactus Gray but a nice green would be good but the powers that be at Ford Don't like green.

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Digging the hard trifold. I really like how it sits so flush. The video of the truck with the soft roll up made it look like it sits very high on top of the bed rails. Wonder if the tailgate opens and closes easily with the trifold closed. And what it costs to purchase as an accessory.

MarkF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Milan
One thing that struck me when the Maverick was first revealed...and it hits home even more so with the side-by-side comparison with the current F-150...is how much the "feel" of the styling of the Maverick reminds me of a combo of my two favorite F-150 generations. It has the clean and "friendly" look of the 1997 F-150 combined with the neatness and purity of form of the 2004 F-150.

Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome. Thanks for sharing! 👍

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick

jimmy fitzwell

First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 pinto wagon, 67 olds 98
That didn't look like a full sized spare. That F150 in the Disabled Parking spot didn't look like it had a Disabled parking sticker.
Yeah, that's the stupid mini spare. The F150 is spotted on the driver's side in one pic, two spots over. Also spotted leaving in another. No "Raiders" stickers. My conclusion is he was asked to park in the handicap spot for the pics.

These are the best pics I've seen. Great detail. The rear AWD system pics are candy to me. Does anyone know what that little spoked wheel looking thing under there is?

Pogeegitz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Expedition Max XLT, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Pogeegitz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Expedition Max XLT, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I took the pics of that, and asked Steve the Ford rep about it. He said that there's no functional reason you can't have a tonneau cover and bed extender, just that for whatever reason they chose not to offer them both together as a factory applied option. He also looked it up on his tablet and showed me that there are at least half a dozen aftermarket companies that have requested licensing/specs to produce after-market bed extenders, some of which will likely be available by the end of the year.
Sponsored