JVolpe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beater truck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cool in the wild shot by @tvfeet of an Iconic Silver Maverick going through an intersection in Peoria, AZ.

Nice perspective against other cars on the road. Loving this thing's size!!

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club iconic silver 2022 ford maverick 1
Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club iconic silver 2022 ford maverick
Sponsored

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like how on the XLT and Laria that the gray bar across the grill is almost color matching. Now I need a silver with black lettering Ford logo to complete the look.
Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club E59A4339-1E9E-48A6-8D20-E70AC9D50887

Shelby1962

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many…
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw this one in Hamburg NY, it is a factory team doing dealer training. It’s about what I expected, looks Ford in build and design. A few things I noticed, neat detail on the door handles- adds a little character, rear power window is real tiny, nice tint on rear doors compared to the front, hard bed cover looks pretty heavy duty, looked to have pretty decent leg room. unfortunately it was a 2.0 AWD, was hoping to get a peak at a Hybrid.

Front grille looks cheesy with that dull black plastic. The truck had #3 on the windows, let see if anyone else spots this one…

overall impression- can’t wait for mine but first things is new wheels………

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club Iconic Silver 2022 Maverick Lariat 1

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club Iconic Silver 2022 Maverick Lariat 4

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club Iconic Silver 2022 Maverick Lariat 2

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club Iconic Silver 2022 Maverick Lariat 3

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club Iconic Silver 2022 Maverick Lariat 5

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club Undercarriage underbody 2022 Maverick Lariat 6

Sponsored

tebowed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2.0T
I originally placed my order for Iconic Silver, but changed it to Carbonized Grey. I've been wondering if I should change it back :(

Reactions: JJC

Mavalorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord hybrid
Saw this one in Hamburg NY, it is a factory team doing dealer training. It’s about what I expected, looks Ford in build and design. A few things I noticed, neat detail on the door handles- adds a little character, rear power window is real tiny, nice tint on rear doors compared to the front, hard bed cover looks pretty heavy duty, looked to have pretty decent leg room. unfortunately it was a 2.0 AWD, was hoping to get a peak at a Hybrid.

Front grille looks cheesy with that dull black plastic. The truck had #3 on the windows, let see if anyone else spots this one…

overall impression- can’t wait for mine but first things is new wheels………
I'm really glad I switched to iconic silver. I think it would look really sharp against black accents and dark window tint. Wish the hybrid had the option of all black wheels. Also might see about blacking out the logo bar across the grill

mikejohn13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine on July 24th
I got my confirmation email last week that it will be assembled the week of September 20 (my birthday!!!!)
I have no idea how long that takes nor how long to ship it to San Diego California
Till then I'm just going to wait
Not my favorite thing to do but oh well.

Mavalorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord hybrid
I ordered mine on July 24th
I got my confirmation email last week that it will be assembled the week of September 20 (my birthday!!!!)
I have no idea how long that takes nor how long to ship it to San Diego California
Till then I'm just going to wait
Not my favorite thing to do but oh well.
I ordered on June 26th and reserved day 1.... but hybrid....

mikejohn13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess I left that out.
I ordered the XLT hybrid, iconic silver copilot 360, and floor mats.

Sponsored

Swami37

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco and 2020 F150 FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went with the Iconic silver
It will match my current daily driver 2020 F150 FX4

Falcon first

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, BMW M235 coupe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered Iconic Silver, Hybrid, XLT, moonroof, Lux and sliding window. We will have 3 silver vehicles which may be dumb but the color stays clean and never shows dirt and dark colors show scratches and dirt.

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm really glad I switched to iconic silver. I think it would look really sharp against black accents and dark window tint. Wish the hybrid had the option of all black wheels. Also might see about blacking out the logo bar across the grill
Which model did you order? The XLT has a dark gray painted aluminum wheel with no exposed aluminum

Last edited: