Sponsored

ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club

darkvesperia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade
Add me to the club. Just put down the order today on an XLT with the tow,fx4,and luxary packages. Only went of renders for the color but now I'm seeing some real life pics I am confident I made the right color choice

Sponsored

ryhlow9

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Colorado
Has anyone seen this color in person? I’m still debating between it and velocity blue. It looks different in every photo so hard to tell if it’s worth the extra $

Gray Beard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a truck
It’s a really classy, deep fantastic color and was my initial first choice, especially when I was looking at the bronco sport before the Mav was announced. But now I’m leaning toward Velocity, it just looks like a classic blue Ford truck like my grandpa used to drive on the farm.

Sponsored

Mav-Rick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Loved the Alto Blue. Ordered a Hybrid Lariat with the luxury package and the hard trifold tonneau.

JVolpe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beater truck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great walkaround video, pics and comments by redditor @UberXLBK!

Got to do a walk around and sit in an Alto Blue, Lariat FX4. I’m 6’2 and so the pictures you see of my pasty white legs are my driving position, and then me sitting behind myself. I can also easily reach into the bed to grab things
Pros: it was bigger than I thought, felt very sturdy and well made. Very comfortable and lots of storage. With the moon roof I still had good head room even with a hat on.
Cons: the water bottle holder is a bit smaller than I thought, a nalgene cant fit. The trainer put the smart water bottle in there and it was snug
Feel free to ask any questions!
Edit: some people on Facebook did math and thinking the ecoboost did about 27.7 mpg
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 3
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 1
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 6
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 4
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 5
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 12
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 11
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 13
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 8
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 7
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 10
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 9

WALKAROUND VIDEO
Sponsored