Sponsored

Probity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Scab 2.7EB, 2017 CR-V
What do the yellow and white driver door jamb stickers say?

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Too bad this one didn't have the tonneau cover installed so I could finally see if it's rolling or folding but a good start!

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
What do the yellow and white driver door jamb stickers say?
I didn't even see any door jamb stickers when they opened the door. It may be due to it being pre-production example. If they were available, I'm sure TFL would have otherwise made comment on payload of this particular optioned vehicle.

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hard to really get a good visual of the paint tone, too many blue lights.

Sponsored

Mav1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I changed from Oxford White to Carbonized Gray the other day. I saw a full size Bronco in that color at the local dealer, in the sunlight, I was sold. I also kind of wanted a metallic color this time around so it worked out well in the end.
I changed from alto blue to carbonized gray. The blue is too dark

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
I changed from alto blue to carbonized gray. The blue is too dark
I don't mind White vehicles, and I found out there are two different Oxford White paint codes. One is Z1 and the other YZ. I wanted pure white, which is, after research, Z1 on the larger F150 and F250 SD, but the car based ones get the slightly off-white, some call creamier YZ version, which includes Maverick. Can't tell them apart if separated, but next to each other there is a difference my eye can pick up. As noted, that initial color selection was a place holder as I wanted a metallic color. The next day I saw the Bronco in the Carbonized Gray and it is a little lighter than the Ford Build and Price online configurator suggests. I was pleasantly surprised. It looked fantastic in the sun. I too didn't really want the typical gray scale color theme, but the color seemed to have nice depth, especially in sunlight and read a little lighter than I initially thought in overcast.

wiseguy3501

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Kinda don't hate the hood sticker, the red splatter kinda takes it up a notch. Also that explains the limited FE color choices. I'd have considered it with the cactus gray if it was an option, already dig the light gray on black motif going with that.

RedHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Imprezza WRX Hatchback
bummer can't close the tailgate with the bike like that... I guess if you put the bike slightly at an Angle.

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The next day I saw the Bronco in the Carbonized Gray and it is a little lighter than the Ford Build and Price online configurator suggests. I was pleasantly surprised. It looked fantastic in the sun. I too didn't really want the typical gray scale color theme, but the color seemed to have nice depth, especially in sunlight and read a little lighter than I initially thought in overcast.
I just saw this post on the Bronco forum and agree with you! Very interesting. I am carbonized gray as well.

Sponsored

WhenWeDie666

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4, adding '22 Maverick Lariat First Edition
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
so the decals will have the words first edition included in all builds or is it just for the car show?

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
so the decals will have the words first edition included in all builds or is it just for the car show?
The rep in the tfl truck video mentioned it specifically so I would that means it is standard for the detailing