Sponsored

Recent content by Toto

  1. 2026 Maverick AWD Hybrid – "Park Brake Limited Function – Service Required” After 30–60 Min Flat Towing

    Quick update: the Maverick is now at the Ford dealer for a while so they can dig into this further while I’m away. One interesting development is that the dealer was able to pull diagnostic history from Ford’s connected-vehicle system that I could not see with the scanner. They found: U0100 –...
  2. 2026 Maverick AWD Hybrid – "Park Brake Limited Function – Service Required” After 30–60 Min Flat Towing

    Definitely considered this, along with a similar permanent LED-strip option under the factory lights. The installer was confident that running the wiring from the Maverick 6-way connection directly back to each Maverick taillight through the Roadmaster diode kit would not create any strange...
  3. 2026 Maverick AWD Hybrid – "Park Brake Limited Function – Service Required” After 30–60 Min Flat Towing

    Interesting — I have been aware of and careful about the 15-minute wait after exiting Neutral Tow mode, but this is the first I have heard about Roadmaster recommending a separate 5–15 minute wait before towing to allow the Maverick’s brake-light circuit to go to sleep. Since all of this is...
  4. 2026 Maverick AWD Hybrid – "Park Brake Limited Function – Service Required” After 30–60 Min Flat Towing

    Quick update: I’ve narrowed this down further. Stationary Neutral Tow does not reproduce the warning, even after extended time. While sitting in Neutral Tow completely stationary, I also cycled the Demco breakaway switch several times to force the supplemental braking system to apply the...
  5. 2026 Maverick AWD Hybrid – "Park Brake Limited Function – Service Required” After 30–60 Min Flat Towing

    @toddmcurry and @daveo — thank you both for chiming in. Hearing that others have seen the same “Park Brake Limited Function – Service Required” warning without also having the nightmare scenarios I have read about, like the brakes dragging badly enough to damage the braking system, is useful...
  6. 2026 Maverick AWD Hybrid – "Park Brake Limited Function – Service Required” After 30–60 Min Flat Towing

    Hey all, this is my first post here. I picked up my Maverick a few months ago and have been loving it so far. I do have one issue I wanted to put out there and see if anyone else has run into it, as the title reads: “Park Brake Limited Function – Service Required” I have a 2026 Ford Maverick...




Top