Sponsored

Recent content by Jake_D

  1. Did you or will you add mudflaps?

    I have the Mabett mud flaps and fender flares. I run 245/65/17 Falken Wildpeak At Trails and didn’t want the wider tires kicking up rocks and scratching the paint.
  2. Aftermarket / Custom Wheels & Tire Photos and Specs (on Maverick) -- Add Yours

    Bought my 2025 2.0 Ecoboost XL back in January and immediately put Raceline Compass rims with 245/65/17 Falken Wildpeak All Terrain AT Trails on it.
  3. Flares

    I have the Mabett fender flares as well and love them.
  4. Does the 2025 XLT Eco engine come with synthetic oil?

    The Purolator Boss PBL11403 also fits.
  5. How Long Do You See Yourself Keeping Your Maverick? 🚗

    I just bought my 2025 brand new back in January. Ideally I would like to keep it for 10-12 years. With that in mind when I went and had the Rhino Liner sprayed I also got the Ziebart under carriage rust protection and Diamond paint protection. The Maverick replaced my 2005 2 seater Ranger STX. I...




Top