YES BRING BACK KNOBS. I have a 24 that has KNOBS, the main reason I went with a 24 instead of a 25. That and I like the front end better on the 24! Yes I had to go there.
Howdy Neighbor! Looks like a future Mav Owner for sure. A real cutie. Congrats on the new grand baby and an epic road trip. Our longest trip was from Kent (South of Seattle) around the Olympic peninsula. The Maverick is an awesome road machine.
We have 2 10 year old Labs. I have an ARE cap and a rubber bed mat. I also have a ramp that the dogs can use to climb into the bed. We used to use the mabett dog seat covers on the back seat, but the hair was still everywhere. I now use the seat covers when I am taking a road trip. It...
24 XLT Lux Hybrid. I am hoping this is the last car/truck I will ever buy. Got it as a leftover. Gott love the buttons and knobs for the climate and radio.
Pretty much echo the group here. No Regrets. In fact would not have bought the Mav if it wasn't a hybrid. I got a 2024 since it still had buttons and knobs for radio and climate controls. That means I did not have the option for AWD. I would not have gone for AWD since if it snows here, I...
I dont think I will ever have to order another Mav. I have a 24 XLT Lux hybrid. It should be the last car I ever buy. I am retired and dont commute anymore. Seems kidna ironic that I got a perfect commuter car when I dont commute!
I think if I had to do it over again, it would be either a...
Love seeing great road trips! We took our 24 Hybrid on a road trip around Washington's Olympic Peninsula. Averaged around 42 MPG! Mavs are great road tip vehicles. Great to drive, lots of room! We have the XLT lux and it is very comfortable to drive and ride. Next road trip will be from...
We have a Chrysler Pacifica Plugin Hybrid with about 35 mile EV range. We changed to a level 2 charger a Grizzl-E Classic ($299 on Amazon) and never looked back. 35 miles range is plenty for our around town trips. For everything else we have the Maverick Hybrid.