Sponsored

Recent content by FrigginMark

  1. Maverick Sunshade – 30% OFF Clearance

    Ordered mine yesterday. Thanks for the discount code.
  2. Random Maverick Photos of the Day Thread! 📸

    600 miles... time for a photo shoot
  3. Are the headlights too bright?

    How about getting flashed during the day? That's what happened to me yesterday. Two times within 10 minutes, I had two cars flash me. The first one, I thought maybe they were warning me about a cop ahead. Nope—nothing. Then, a few minutes later on a completely different road: flashed again. I...
  4. New member with a year old 2025 Lobo High bought with only 200 miles.

    First shot once it came home. I need to get out to my favorite photo spot to get some good ones.
  5. [Giveaway] Mangoal OEM-Style Dashcam for Maverick + 20% Off Code for Everyone

    I haven't gotten it out for a good photo shoot yet. Excuse my not-so-great photo.
  6. New member with a year old 2025 Lobo High bought with only 200 miles.

    Picked up a 2025 Lobo in Velocity Blue about 2 weeks ago. It only had about 200 miles on it when I picked it up at a Subaru dealer. Not sure of the exact history but it started out registered in Dearborn and only put 150 miles on it in the first 10 months of its life. So far very happy with it...
  7. GIVEAWAY!! Which One is RealTruck Yellow? Guess & Win a Swag Pack!

    #3 ... first post here is to win something. Shame on me. 🥺




Top