Sponsored

New Jersey Mavericks

Maverick owners from the great state of New Jersey
Bloodninja14
Hello all!

Thinking about trading in my Cactus Grey 23' Hybrid for a Black 24' LARIAT AWD. What do you think? It basically comes down to trade in price and monthly payment for me. Any thoughts?
Show full message↓
Jimmyland
Jimmyland
Go for it. I have a 2023 AWD Eco Boost Lariat and love it. Glad I stayed the gas engine route after seeing all the issues and recalls on the hybrids. 25+mpg around the town and 30+ on the highway is really decent for me.
Unused_Joker
Unused_Joker
I get about 32-33 MPG if I only use cruise control and go down to 26 if I speed on the highway with my 24 XL AWD EB, I forgot to mention that the tires I have on 245/65/17 all-terrain tires. just a warning with the black, it is absolutely awful during the summer without tinted windows.
Bloodninja14
Bloodninja14
I’m currently at 37.7 mpg with all terrain tires on 😅. I had to get them for the Sussex County/PA snow we get. They were sufficient this past winter but I just get anxious because of all the hills I have on my commute. I’ve gotten stuck 1 time in my driveway and 1 time in the road across the street from work.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
MAVERICK CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
56
Total events
0
Total views
6,099







Top