Sponsored

Metro Detroit Mavericks

Maverick owners in Metro Detroit! If you identify as a Metro Detroit Maverick owner, you are welcome here!
Deweyordeweynot
Hey, MDM Club members! I'm (apparently) the newest co-moderator for this group and wanted to introduce myself : I took delivery on a 2024 XLT Hybrid lux in late January and haven't stopped grinning yet!

In other news...Summer is dead ahead and we'll have to see if we can pick a date and time for a rally...I'm open for ideas as where the best place may be (i.e. in front of Michigan Central Station, or at a Metropark, maybe?). Think about it, and in the meantime share your photos with us!
Show full message↓
Dionharris
I’d be up to meeting up with the group. Maybe even get the group together for the downriver cruise or Woodward, or telegraph cruise.
TJ2023
TJ2023
I was thinking about places to meet up. Fords Garage in Dearborn or Novi. Mavericks in Canton or Woodhaven. Hines Park does a lot of cruises. Kensington Park. Somewhere along Woodward. Belle Isle.
hwguy313
hwguy313
A meet up would be cool. I'm in macomb tried to get a thing going last year for the cruise but i think there wasn't enough people to join. With more mavs on the road and the community growing maybe now we can get something planned!!
Deweyordeweynot
Deweyordeweynot
@hwguy313 I'd love to see a couple dozen Mavericks in formation on Woodward this summer!
TheKing'sStinkingSon
TheKing'sStinkingSon
Macomb County here. When I saw the Mav announced, I knew it was time to retire my car and get it. Only took 9 months to get! I told myself that the gas savings (doubled mpg of my car) would justify retiring my perfectly good 2012 Malibu. Of course we were made fully WFH as soon as I got it, so now I only have about 11k miles since March 2022. Still worth it.
TheGoose
TheGoose
New here. I’d love a meetup
MavFord7560
MavFord7560
How about Palmer Park in Detroit for a Mav meet-up?
Deweyordeweynot
Deweyordeweynot
@MavFord7560 That's a good thought. I have been thinking about the Riverwalk by Milliken State Park /Marina due to the free parking.
Dionharris
Downriver Car cruise tommorow. is anyone going ?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
MAVERICK CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
52
Total events
0
Total views
6,535







Top