Sponsored

Pacific Northwest Mavericks

This is a club/group for members from the Pacific Northwest to join and mingle (Washington/Oregon/Idaho)
Hello, just getting around to posting something about my 22 Maverick XLT.
I took possession of it in late June of 2022 and mow have about 13,000 miles on it. Hot Red Pepper and lux package hybrid. Really like truck but, all those recalls? Got the skid shield done, but, concerned about the air bag replacement. I'm told it will mean taking headliner out. Anyone had that done? This engine recall?????
Had a local artist pinstripe my pickup, under the hood led lights installed, bed liner, tailgate control lever , ford roll up bed cover and some interior mods. This post is getting to long so I'll say goodnight for now and post more later. I told you I finally got around to posting something. Oh yes, I'm in the Olympia area.
Show full message
saffrontruck
saffrontruck
I had the airbag recall done, and didn't notice anything different when I got the truck back. Kendall Ford in Eugene told me they wanted keep the truck a couple of days to make sure they did the job correctly. A decent experience, all told!

You should post pictures of your fancy hot-rod truck!
spttrk23
Thank you for that info.
I'll post some pictures soon. I'm really happy with this truck after owning a Ford Sporttrac for 19 years.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
MAVERICK CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views