Sponsored

Area51 Club

There is something alien 👽 about this color, discontinued in ‘24 😳
Chard1974
I lucked into a 2023 LT last week, Area 51 which is beautiful! I love that you don’t see a color like it all over the place. I have a bed cover arriving next week and plan to add more anchors, tailgate assist, and door sill guards as soon as my FordPoints post.
Show full message↓
plnc0792
plnc0792
Area 51 is certainly the color I found very appealing because it is a light blue.
Chard1974
Chard1974
I was initially trying to get the bright blue color but after seeing Area 51, I was hooked!
TreeHgr
I just picked up my Maverick XLT in Area 51. It was the only color I wanted as it had sentimental value. My late Dad was a DOD employee, briefly touching upon the whole alien/Area 51 ideation. Driving the truck makes me think of him.
Chard1974
Chard1974
That’s such a cool way to tie good memories to your new truck!
lajlmt
lajlmt
I wish they would have kept the color and name. Azure Grey is really close!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
MAVERICK CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
41
Total events
0
Total views
4,987







Top