First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey everyone just a quick question how long did most of you wait till your order was fulfilled? I ordered mine in 10/4 the deal ship told me approximately 10 weeks I’m fine with that just curious that’s all If that was most of your waits. Thanks
Ordered My EB on 10/20. Dealer says 14 to 18 weeks. So I'm just hurrying up and waiting for mine.
Sponsored

Bakersown

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey everyone just a quick question how long did most of you wait till your order was fulfilled? I ordered mine in 10/4 the deal ship told me approximately 10 weeks I’m fine with that just curious that’s all If that was most of your waits. Thanks
I ordered my First Edition Ecoboost on July 20th. Dealer told me 8 to 12 weeks. I still have not heard a thing from Ford. I'm guessing will not see it till at least January.

RicksMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red 2022 Lariat Lux 1$tED 4k AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered early , 6/16 but I ordered several late availability items and my build date is week of 11/29. Mine will be 26 wks or more.

BARTMAVERICK

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered 6 /28, got a build date a couple weeks ago of 12/6 and the dealer said another 4 to 6 weeks after build til arrives at dealership.

Dewit_mn_maverick

First Name
Dewayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1 Ordered a Maverick XLT
I ordered mine Sept 11 and my last communication from Ford was it was pushed back again to Nov 28 build start

Sponsored

Tjmse

First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I ordered 6/9 and just got a production date of 12/6! I ordered the Lariat. SUPPOSEDLY the spray in bed liner is the hold up.

Kathy

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 excursion,2007 Taurus
Ordered mine in July just now in production

JdmSmaj

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Originally ordered on 08/13 ecoboost, 4K tow,and FWD with a priority code 19. Order was changed by Ford to AWD and signed by me 08/24 with a priority code 2. No build date yet.
Same, except I ordered first week they were available. I'm interested if anyone with the fwd to AWD upgrade has been scheduled.

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
Just got notified my Maverick which had a build date of Nov 29th and a vin # is now pushed back to Dec 6th. My XLT Ecoboost was ordered July 3rd. Keep pushing our orders back and I see a possible class action lawsuit building.

Sponsored

flyfishmich

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Just received an email last night with a scheduled build week of 12/20/21. How have these related to delivery dates?

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Just got notified my Maverick which had a build date of Nov 29th and a vin # is now pushed back to Dec 6th. My XLT Ecoboost was ordered July 3rd. Keep pushing our orders back and I see a possible class action lawsuit building.
What exactly is the class action lawsuit going to be about?

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
What exactly is the class action lawsuit going to be about?
I am not a lawyer, but people take legal action for everything these days.If people were forced to put money down by some dealers who had a no refund deposit after months of waiting for a vehicle, possibly buying another vehicle due to need, do you think they would just let the dealer take the money after signing a purchase order and waiting in good faith for a vehicle that never came in a timely manner?

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I am not a lawyer, but people take legal action for everything these days.If people were forced to put money down by some dealers who had a no refund deposit after months of waiting for a vehicle, possibly buying another vehicle due to need, do you think they would just let the dealer take the money after signing a purchase order and waiting in good faith for a vehicle that never came in a timely manner?
That's not Ford Motor Company's problem. Ford didn't require a deposit. Ford made no guarantees on when the Maverick would be delivered. How many people lost a deposit at your particular dealership? Good luck with your class action lawsuit against a multi-billion dollar corporation when you have no actual loss from said company.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
not in this reality. Nobody is guaranteed a delivery date- impossible to do so. Are you aware there are supply chains shortages and delays globally for most everything? Shouldn't have bought a vehicle in this known environment if you can't wait patiently until said vehicle arrives.
Sponsored