Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
So what exactly does the 3% or 40% mean? [love your videos!]
So 3% of orders scheduled will have that option on it. So basically, take it off your order unless you want to selected last.
Sponsored

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This couldn't be better timing because as of an hour ago of this writing, I just got an email from Ford Motor Co. that my order is now confirmed. I ordered a Lariat with the luxury and FordCoPilot360 package. Thankfully I ordered the Ecoboost considering the mass delays of the Hybrid. Plus, I wanted AWD since I'll be moving to Connecticut sometime in the future. What's confusing about this list is in the description it says that bed-liners included in a package are not the NAT 3% but yet the Lariat Luxury package which includes a bed-liner is NAT 16%. So is it really affected or not? Also, what is Lariat (Ultimate) package? What does "Ultimate" mean? Is that another Lariat Luxury package that I don't know about or is that what they call the luxury package in general?

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Hope they don't let the bed extender hold up production of my truck especially considering it's something they could just send to me or the dealer later.
Or the dealer could just order a bunch through parts now.

Ford Maverick Maverick Commodity Constraints as of 10/27 IMG_20211023_131715

Administrator

2.0L EcoBoost
Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Explanation of constraint %

The percentages mean how many Ford can build with that item / option. Currently for example, Hybrid engine says 40% -- so the maximum Ford will schedule this week will be 40% Hybrid Mavericks. The remaining 60% scheduled will be EcoBoost Mavericks.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The XLT Luxury package includes a spray in bed liner. Does that mean I fall in the 18% and not 3%?

Sponsored

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hope they don't let the bed extender hold up production of my truck especially considering it's something they could just send to me or the dealer later.
Exactly. The dealer told me back when I ordered in early September that the spray in liner and the extender could be added later and advised me to hold off to help expedite.

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pretty much everything I ordered.. Hope to get it next year by my bday... In December!
😂 me too. I have a deposit down on the Lightning. At this point I might as well buy that because I may see it before the Maverick 😂

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This couldn't be better timing because as of an hour ago of this writing, I just got an email from Ford Motor Co. that my order is now confirmed. I ordered a Lariat with the luxury and FordCoPilot360 package. Thankfully I ordered the Ecoboost considering the mass delays of the Hybrid. Plus, I wanted AWD since I'll be moving to Connecticut sometime in the future. What's confusing about this list is in the description it says that bed-liners included in a package are not the NAT 3% but yet the Lariat Luxury package which includes a bed-liner is NAT 16%. So is it really affected or not? Also, what is Lariat (Ultimate) package? What does "Ultimate" mean? Is that another Lariat Luxury package that I don't know about or is that what they call the luxury package in general?
May I ask when you ordered? I have basically the same options.

Stevospeedo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD FX4 4K Towing 245/65R17 Falken WP A/T3W
No idea on the Bronco but there is a Bronco for sale here near Cincinnati for $124,000 - they doubled the MSRP. I'm a new customer for Ford (from Honda). This is my first experience actually ordering a vehicle as a brand new model, and may be the last, lol. I completely understand the ramp-up of anything new, been in BD and NPD all my life. I just think they (Ford) may still have some rosy colored glasses on in terms of fulfilling all of 2022 orders since the ramping is taking a wee bit longer than expected. Basing that last comment on what I have gleaned here in the past few weeks, not my personal opinion.
Maybe you should go back to Honda. You can one of 3 options they give you and you will basically pay what they say you will pay. If they had as much demand for their new vehicles you would still not be getting one anyway.

Sponsored

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered it just recently in mid-September.
Well hell that’s awesome! Congrats. I ordered mine 9/6. Im driving myself nuts waiting for this thing because I need a car before my other one craps the bed. Plus I’d like to drive it up North for Christmas! I gotta stop reading these forums 😂

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Maybe you should go back to Honda. You can one of 3 options they give you and you will basically pay what they say you will pay. If they had as much demand for their new vehicles you would still not be getting one anyway.
Still have the Honda. New Ridgelines are also hard to get, but not like the Mav. I probably should stay with Honda since no Ford person I’ve spoken with seems interested in winning one over to their side. Believe me, if Honda had a hybrid, I wouldn’t even be here.

Sheila S.

First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
My dealer told me my extender would be added after received by the dealer.

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am thrilled I kept beating the pavement looking for one in stock and found an AWD Lariat in the color I wanted. Waiting must be tough. Just going to do the spray in liner myself or have it done.