Sponsored

Has anyone who ordered a hybrid Mav in September 2022 got their trucks yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla ordered Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi All,
Things have been looking more encouraging as far as supply issues are concerned... Has anyone who ordered a 23 Hybrid Mav gotten their trucks yet? My current car (which is a 2009 Toyota Corolla) is on its last leg and it dropped a cylinder in the engine about 2 weeks ago.. Took it to the shop and put a new plug and coil in the car and he told me it could last another week or it could last another year... It has been running fine just extremely slow to get up to speed but once I'm at street speed it does okay for a car that is down a cylinder... I hope my Mav XLT hybrid Lux standard package chili pepper red is done before my current car bites the dust or I might have to back out, cancel my Mav order and buy something different... Has any one of ya'll been in a similar situation before? How long have you had a car down a cylinder last? It's not worth repairing an engine that gonna cost me 2 or 3 grand when the car is barely worth that much at all... Keeping fingers crossed...

Eric
Sponsored

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hi All,
Things have been looking more encouraging as far as supply issues are concerned... Has anyone who ordered a 23 Hybrid Mav gotten their trucks yet? My current car (which is a 2009 Toyota Corolla) is on its last leg and it dropped a cylinder in the engine about 2 weeks ago.. Took it to the shop and put a new plug and coil in the car and he told me it could last another week or it could last another year... It has been running fine just extremely slow to get up to speed but once I'm at street speed it does okay for a car that is down a cylinder... I hope my Mav XLT hybrid Lux standard package chili pepper red is done before my current car bites the dust or I might have to back out, cancel my Mav order and buy something different... Has any one of ya'll been in a similar situation before? How long have you had a car down a cylinder last? It's not worth repairing an engine that gonna cost me 2 or 3 grand when the car is barely worth that much at all... Keeping fingers crossed...

Eric
I received a scheduled for production email this week for mid May

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not yet but mine is showing that it's currently in production. Hope to have it in my garage by the end of April. šŸ¤ž

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's awesome Mavreezy

Sponsored

flynomore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 F350, '15 Mazda 6,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi All,

Eric
Ordered mine on 9/16 and as of this week it's on a railcar enroute to a Chicago railyard. I hope to see it in a couple of weeks.

LongLivePeart2112

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iā€™m sorry for your predicament, @Weatherman Fox. About your Corolla, you paint a grim picture. You might consider reaching out to YouTuber ā€œThe Car Care Nutā€ for an opinion ā€” heā€™s a certified master Toyota technician.

Iā€™m afraid the odds are stacked against you. Several here are in similar ā€œmy current vehicle is on deathā€™s doorā€ situations. For example, MTC Forum Fav @commadorebob couldnā€™t wait any longer and bought something else after not receiving a ā€˜Scheduledā€™ notice this week šŸ’”. His dealership did him right, and fingers crossed he ultimately get his Maverick.

As @Ford Truck Guy said in a similar thread Friday (link) ā€œitā€™s a crapshoot.ā€There are so many factors involved , judging by wait time alone is wholly unreliable ā€¦ the members of the 500 Day Wait Club can attest.

This may help your deliberations: from member comments, a best case time estimate between ā€œyour scheduledā€ to delivery is 4 months(-ish). I wouldnā€™t put money on best case though.

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not in hand yet but my September 2022 XLT Hybrid order got scheduled this week for production in May. I know I saw some lucky SOBs back in December or November being scheduled for production in January or February for their September 2022 orders so if that's the case those guys should have their Mavericks on hand by now.

907Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RAM 2500 Cummins, 23 Maverick XLT Hybrid???
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi All,

Eric
Mine was built 3/10 and shipped 3/12. Estimated delivery is 4/5 - 4/18. Provided nothing happens in transit, it should be in my driveway in less than a month.

Sponsored

mechatron_prime

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a XLT Hybrid, Shadow Black, Lux Pkg, BAP, Remote Start, and Spray-in Bedliner on 9/16. Still nothing with 45-day "no-truck-for-you" emails.

Axlesup

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85K10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got mine at the end of January I put all the ordering stuff in my signature. It's been great you'll love it when he gets here.

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was in the same boat as you. My order has been processed but thatā€™s all Iā€™ve got back from them. Luckily my dealer had a 2023 ecoboost come in and the guy ended up not taking his order. I was the 2nd test drive of the day and took it immediately since they were offering it to me for what the guy ordered it for with no mark up. I figured itā€™s gonna be a year to get the hybrid so I thought I might as well test drive the ecoboost till then. Honestly Iā€™m so happy with this truck I donā€™t think Iā€™ll even take the hybrid when it comes in.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine
Iā€™m sorry for your predicament, @Weatherman Fox. About your Corolla, you paint a grim picture. You might consider reaching out to YouTuber ā€œThe Car Care Nutā€ for an opinion ā€” heā€™s a certified master Toyota technician.

Iā€™m afraid the odds are stacked against you. Several here are in similar ā€œmy current vehicle is on deathā€™s doorā€ situations. For example, MTC Forum Fav @commadorebob couldnā€™t wait any longer and bought something else after not receiving a ā€˜Scheduledā€™ notice this week šŸ’”. His dealership did him right, and fingers crossed he ultimately get his Maverick.

As @Ford Truck Guy said in a similar thread Friday (link) ā€œitā€™s a crapshoot.ā€There are so many factors involved , judging by wait time alone is wholly unreliable ā€¦ the members of the 500 Day Wait Club can attest.

This may help your deliberations: from member comments, a best case time estimate between ā€œyour scheduledā€ to delivery is 4 months(-ish). I wouldnā€™t put money on best case though.
Thanks for the detailed response.. All I can do is keep my fingers crossed.. Lord willing I'll get it, maybe not...
Sponsored