Sponsored

Fixer upper

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy spark
Looks like the scheduling halt was only for a week!

241800150_1541430822873439_7009852008659985820_n.jpg
I called my dealer to check in today. The manager said they got an email this morning that they won’t be scheduling hybrids this month. Not sure if that is specific to that dealer, my region (Ohio), or for all hybrids. But he basically told me I wouldn’t be hearing anything for at least another month.
Sponsored

RyanOhio

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Cadenza
I called my dealer to check in today. The manager said they got an email this morning that they won’t be scheduling hybrids this month. Not sure if that is specific to that dealer, my region (Ohio), or for all hybrids. But he basically told me I wouldn’t be hearing anything for at least another month.
Where in Ohio? I ordered from Brunswick, OH on 8/3 and haven't heard anything. My dealer is actually kinda a dick and gets pissed if I ask for updates.

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
When i emailed my dealer yesterday to tell him to remove anything that would slow up the build. Drop in liner, tonneau cover, etc etc. He said the only the hybrid engine and splash guards ( which i didnt add) will delay the order. Dealer is Bill Brown Ford in Michigan. So maybe it is the great lakes region.

Sponsored

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When i emailed my dealer yesterday to tell him to remove anything that would slow up the build. Drop in liner, tonneau cover, etc etc. He said the only the hybrid engine and splash guards ( which i didnt add) will delay the order. Dealer is Bill Brown Ford in Michigan. So maybe it is the great lakes region.
Being so close to Dearborn, Y'all gotta represent!!! :giggle: ;)

Mach E Leo

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Mach E 1950 jeepster. 2020 Highlander Hybrid
I got a vin # and a tentative build date from my dealer for a XLT hybrid ordered it on July 10 so if I got a vin # does that mean it will be built

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got a vin # and a tentative build date from my dealer for a XLT hybrid ordered it on July 10 so if I got a vin # does that mean it will be built
Well, you need to now have it expedited. That is what I do. Have your dealer assign that VIN# to my name and I will expedite that for you. :giggle: ;) :ROFLMAO:

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
No hybrids scheduled for the Great Lakes region this month would be brutal. I really hope that's not true.

Long McArthur has 45 retail allocations for November builds, and 15 of them will be hybrids. I'd be very surprised if another region got 0 hybrids.

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It will be built, it is just a matter of when. They have the components scheduled for your build so you are in line. They use a JIT inventory system so the items are NOT at the factory but have been sourced. When those items are scheduled to arrive at the factory simultaneously you will get a build date.

Sponsored

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
No hybrids scheduled for the Great Lakes region this month would be brutal. I really hope that's not true.
Yeah same! I don’t want to email my dealer and be like i have seen online…..but i may email tomorrow if i see a bunch of hybrid scheduled and be like what’s the story!

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta

Long McArthur has 45 retail allocations for November builds, and 15 of them will be hybrids. I'd be very surprised if another region got 0 hybrids.
I agree. I think maybe he just didn’t have the most current information 🤷‍♂️

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Yeah same! I don’t want to email my dealer and be like i have seen online…..but i may email tomorrow if i see a bunch of hybrid scheduled and be like what’s the story!
Yep, I'm definitely calling the Ford line and texting my dealership tomorrow since my email isn't tied to my order. I really hope Ford tries their hardest to get all of the June orders scheduled this week.

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
Yep, I'm definitely calling the Ford line and texting my dealership tomorrow since my email isn't tied to my order. I really hope Ford tries their hardest to get all of the June orders scheduled this week.
whats the ford line?