coherent

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, F250 Superduty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't and won't change my XLE-Hybrid-Lux package!. Hit an elk a few weeks ago and totaled my daily driver/work commuter car. After looking decided to replace it with a Maverick. Now looks like months before I will get it (fingers crossed for sooner). Bought a brand new Lexus SUV yesterday (for the wife... a compromise of sorts) that I can use in the interim until we finally get our Maverick hybrid. The Lexus is ok, but I'm looking forward to claiming the new Maverick.
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the ratio of Hybrid to Ecoboost is going to based the amount of parts, supplies, and spray-in bed liners ( :ROFLMAO:) that are available! Will that work out to a 35% hybrid - 65% Eco ratio, I doubt it and really don't care. At this point I personally would love them to build every Maverick they possible can with whatever supplies they have!
Every Maverick built puts me and other closer to getting ours, so build them and we will come (to our dealerships to pick them up! 😂)

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I haven't and won't change my XLE-Hybrid-Lux package!. Hit an elk a few weeks ago and totaled my daily driver/work commuter car. After looking decided to replace it with a Maverick. Now looks like months before I will get it (fingers crossed for sooner). Bought a brand new Lexus SUV yesterday (for the wife... a compromise of sorts) that I can use in the interim until we finally get our Maverick hybrid. The Lexus is ok, but I'm looking forward to claiming the new Maverick.
You bought a brand new Lexus SUV and it's just okay? Why not shop around more?

Mach E Leo

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Mach E 1950 jeepster. 2020 Highlander Hybrid
So assuming hybrids only get scheduled for 11/1 and 11/8 build weeks (10/18 and 10/25 have already been cleaned up so I think anything additional will be very minor), about 450 hybrids will be scheduled on Thursday if Ford goes by the 35/65 allocation.
My dealer tells me I have a tentative build week of 10/11 also a vin # and my build will be a XLT hybrid

Sponsored

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
Just got a updated order form from my dealer. I'm now a priority code 02 ( was a 10) so fingers crossed I'm in the next round on thursday. ( my dealer is bill brown ford MI one of the largest in the state)

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This post is now in the position of possibly being a prank
I should have linked this thread:
(1) News: First Edition Maverick should see scheduling in September/October (Rapid Red available for Nov. production) | MaverickTruckClub.com - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Info

But yeah, I know my luck. And how things are going for Ford, and the planets are not in proper alignment, and I didn't do my chanting around the fire pit at 3AM.. I won't see mine until next year :)

IPunchCholla

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 E150, 2014 Leaf
Did you mean “know” ? Kinda sucks ”win” you are trying to be superior and demeaning, then you F-up
I missed that “no” wondering what a needful stroke would be.

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like the scheduling halt was only for a week!

241800150_1541430822873439_7009852008659985820_n.jpg
I still don't know what "scheduling" means, and at this point, I'm too afraid to ask.

When are they getting built, and when are they getting shipped out. Those are the only 2 terms needed that people need to know about. Why use the word scheduling? What are they scheduling?

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I still don't know what "scheduling" means, and at this point, I'm too afraid to ask.

When are they getting built, and when are they getting shipped out. Those are the only 2 terms needed that people need to know about. Why use the word scheduling? What are they scheduling?
Scheduling means that you get a VIN number and a build week, we are told you can expect the truck 4 to 6 weeks or so after your scheduled week

Sponsored

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I took off options that are available in the aftermarket or from ford parts.

Some of these like the Splash Guards and the Bed Mat are constrained so it was a no brainer to remove them from the order so as to not hold up the build.
They told me splash guards weren't even available when i made an order back on June 10th.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They told me splash guards weren't even available when i made an order back on June 10th.
I was able to add them to my order when I placed it July 21st.

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

They are scheduling your build. The materials all have to be procured/secured/received by the production build date. Once they have secured all of the components (from stock or vendors).
The scheduling is a production date week that is 4-6 weeks later. Every order takes 4-6 weeks to schedule a production date.
The production date is a "week of" dating. It gives them the flexibility to adjust during the week. Maybe your mud flaps are coming in on that Wednesday. The scheduling program looks at all components, deliveries, similar builds, etc. to maximize production.

Or what if mud flaps don't come in for three months? You will be over-looked for a production date until ALL of your materials can be procured.

If you have a schedule, you have secured a place in production 4-6 weeks later. 2-4 weeks after production you should take delivery of your truck.

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was able to add them to my order when I placed it July 21st.
I placed my order on July 20 and they were available, but I did not want them at that price. The markup on those mud flaps those is crazy high, and the dealer said it was a constrained item at the time.

Last edited:

MTGIRL39

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 1500 Trail Boss
My small local dealer here in NC has 10 orders of which mine was the first one. I'm scheduled for production the week of Oct 4th. :)
I ordered a hybrid xl on Jul 8th and no production date yet...
May I ask you when did you order yours and is it a hybrid too?
Sponsored