First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Expedition Max XLT, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The rumors of the hybrid's demise have been greatly exaggerated.
Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
The message that read "[hybrids will not be scheduled] until further notice" does not being joy.

The message that read "the Maverick hybrid will resume scheduling..." Brings joy.
I still like my idea better. It's JOY to have Hybrid Scheduled "Until Further Notice".

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The message that read "[hybrids will not be scheduled] until further notice" does not being joy.

The message that read "the Maverick hybrid will resume scheduling..." Brings joy.
LOL, like other things we try to read into what is not there...I need to leave this forum for a while to regain perspective.

Lugnut

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So assuming hybrids only get scheduled for 11/1 and 11/8 build weeks (10/18 and 10/25 have already been cleaned up so I think anything additional will be very minor), about 450 hybrids will be scheduled on Thursday if Ford goes by the 35/65 allocation.
So assuming they have approximately 20,000 confirmed hybrid orders that puts our odds of being scheduled this week at 1 out of 44! ;)

Sponsored

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was having some fun with this. In all actuality, I wanted the hybrid but I’m not able to wait til the summer which is the most likely case. The eco has a fair shot of making it to me by year’s end. So I’m on team Ecoboost now.
Until summer? If they start scheduling hybrids for Oct, Nov, and beyond, pretty sure reservation holders will get the truck by late fall, early winter, or spring at worst. Doubt anyone on the forum will be waiting into summer, seeing how everyone ordered trucks in june/july and are starting to receive scheduling dates of the fall.
Ford may be slow to start, but they can’t be That slow to build units.

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Until summer? If they start scheduling hybrids for Oct, Nov, and beyond, pretty sure reservation holders will get the truck by late fall, early winter, or spring at worst. Doubt anyone on the forum will be waiting into summer, seeing how everyone ordered trucks in june/july and are starting to receive scheduling dates of the fall.
Ford may be slow to start, but they can’t be That slow to build units.
Based on the ratio of eco to hybrid and the demand as it is my gut tells me my mid August order would have been late spring.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Thank you so much! Glad to be here while we wait. We sold our car back in April so we are hoping for the delivery of our hybrid before the end of the year 🤞🙏
Traded my Avalon and Dodge truck for a new Lexus Hybrid back in May this year. The plan was to stay at one vehicle. But this dang Maverick came out and I wanted it. So here I am waiting for a hybrid.

Sponsored

msimon

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Traded my Avalon and Dodge truck for a new Lexus Hybrid back in May this year. The plan was to stay at one vehicle. But this dang Maverick came out and I wanted it. So here I am waiting for a hybrid.
Lexus’s are great cars! Almost bought an IS300 but decided on the maverick instead. I think it’s going to be a great car for a lot of people

dmccorkle33

First Name
David McCorkle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav Hybrid Lariat, 2022 Tesla Model Y Perf
Ford has stated that they expect to build 2700 Mavericks in November and 4900 in December.

No idea how the mix of Xybrid's vs EcoBoost's work out but I have seem statements like 35% Hybrid 65% EcoBoost.

Using the above:

November 945 Hybrids or about 32 per day
December 1715 Hybrids or about 55 per day
There are probably only 9k egoboosters total. I believe they are under promising and the hybrid ratios will start to shift as the battery orders from August are started to be delivered.

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No what I wonder?
I wonder how many people had a needless stroke and bitched and moaned all week for nothing. Now shut TF up and wait--Crybabies!
FYI- I'm just as anxious as everyone else. Just wait until you hear from them and stop whining!!!
Did you mean “know” ? Kinda sucks ”win” you are trying to be superior and demeaning, then you F-up

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's my birthday Saturday. All I want is to be scheduled! XLT Alto Blue, lux and 360.
Mine is this Thursday, guess what I'm wishing for!! :unsure::)
Sponsored