First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As Ford just demonstrated, "until further notice" is one of those expressions that almost always leads to confusion and chaos.
But maybe less complaints... Think how CRAZY this board would get if Ford said "delayed until 9/15" and didn't make that date until the next week.... Better to hear the rants once than 2 plus times

Sponsored

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Ford has stated that they expect to build 2700 Mavericks in November and 4900 in December.

No idea how the mix of Xybrid's vs EcoBoost's work out but I have seem statements like 35% Hybrid 65% EcoBoost.

Using the above:

November 945 Hybrids or about 32 per day
December 1715 Hybrids or about 55 per day
So assuming hybrids only get scheduled for 11/1 and 11/8 build weeks (10/18 and 10/25 have already been cleaned up so I think anything additional will be very minor), about 450 hybrids will be scheduled on Thursday if Ford goes by the 35/65 allocation.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What dealer? Ours is in Charlotte in south blvd
Crescent Ford in High Point. I've bought 3 other vehicles there over the past 15 or so years. Good folks.

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any idea how many they can produce in a day?
Based on their 2700 expectation for November only 90 a day but that could be mostly 2.0 or mostly hybrid. One hold up for hybrid scheduling is likely the CVT it's on backorder according to ford parts site. It could be on backorder since they are all going to production but we will never know those details.

Sponsored

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have no actual information to offer.

I just like to type on the computer...:sneaky:

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
See now what? Irritate the dealer again. Why doesn’t anyone have the patience to wait for what they want?
I was having some fun with this. In all actuality, I wanted the hybrid but I’m not able to wait til the summer which is the most likely case. The eco has a fair shot of making it to me by year’s end. So I’m on team Ecoboost now.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
See now what? Irritate the dealer again. Why doesn’t anyone have the patience to wait for what they want?
I can only believe you haven't viewed the Meme Thread. This is a joke if you haven't guessed it yet. For those of us who ordered a hybrid, the Meme thread was started to have fun while we wait. I don't understand why some of you have to complain about having fun. Get a grip man, relax and enjoy the time as we sit here and wait.