First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I mean obviously it’s not the official sticker as there’s no epa or crash test data yet but I just thought it was interesting because previously it did not show anything and just gave an error when clicking on the window stick e link. The link also continues to not work for others so I thought I would share it.
Last I had seen it wasn't set to get crash tested. I think it was because the Bronco Sport was tested they weren't testing it since it has the same support structures.
Sponsored

mav_can

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, 2018 Mustang EB Premium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is not the official Monrrony sticker, which is a legal document, this was intended as a courtesy to customers to show exactly what equipment your truck was built with & to keep you engaged in the process & excited about your new vehicle.
And that is why Ford does not like to share info, there are so many negative, unappreciative folks in this group.
This is a negative attitude in itself. I think everyone, including myself, is super appreciative of Ford providing the sticker, no need to assume the worst of people.

The question is just about EPA ratings and crash test ratings not being finalized yet as customer orders have already began production, which is a fact you can find by going to fueleconomy.gov (EPA) or iihs.org (Safety).

These facts are still the reality regardless of whether Ford released the sticker or not. We’d just see a different thread posted to discuss. It’s ok to have questions and theorize while test drives and media coverage is still under embargo for at least a month!

Wire4money

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler
Engine
Undecided
There you have it, folks, DO NOT SHIP, this is because the EPA #'s are not released. Until that happens we won't be seeing Mavericks on the lot. Just another way of slowly pulling off the wings of our happenies.
It hasn’t even been built yet. They are anticipating 4-6 weeks from build to dealer. That’s a long time for them to get epa numbers certified.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last I had seen it wasn't set to get crash tested. I think it was because the Bronco Sport was tested they weren't testing it since it has the same support structures.
Source please?

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Source please?
It was in the facebook group Jon Letterb posted it over there they emailed NHTSA and asked about the test then there was lengthy thread below it. Also based on the window sticker requirements it may just stay that way " Include frontal crash (driver and passenger), side crash (front seat and rear seat) and rollover safety ratings that have been generated under NCAP or display the term “Not Rated” or “To Be Rated” in any areas of the safety rating label where ratings have not been developed. (Vehicles for which no safety ratings at all have been developed may use a smaller safety rating label [41/2 inches wide by 11/2 inches high] indicating that the vehicle has not been rated by the government.) "
Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick In Production Status! Window Sticker Generated But Not Showing EPA MPG Yet Untitled

Sponsored

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is what shows up for me. (the green ovals are blocking out anything i thought could be bad to put out there lol)

hybrid maverick windowsticker.jpg
What ever happened to the section where they spell out percent of domestic content?

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Source please?
Really! They crash test every body style and every engine/transmission combination because they each react differently to crash forces.

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All those links show is that the Bronco is not rated and the Ranger is rated.
Correct it's windows sticker looks like maverick one does currently for crash test area.

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Source please?
The Bronco hasn’t even been tested yet, and many of them are already sold. It takes a while for them to get to the crash testing. Go to the NHTSA crash test website.

Last edited:

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Reality check or at least my opinion. They aren’t going to willingly build an unsafe vehicle and they know the test criteria so it will be be designed accordingly. The MPG will be around what has been published or advertised. 26 - 28 for eco, to 40 for hybrid. FoMoCo has been doing this for awhile, they won’t open themselves up to litigation, at least not knowingly. Take the emotion out of it, and look at it from a strictly business perspective. They aren’t going to lose money, intentionally mislead anyone, or intentionally do anything that will open them up to legal action.
Not drinking the kool aid but the Mav will be a good vehicle when they start arriving. The wait sucks but just deliver me a good product. I am confident they will. It’s new, the overall global supply chain sucks, my guess is that Ford is very fluid on a daily basis, because every other industry has to be.
It is going to be fine, but maybe not in the time frame that everyone would like. If you don’t work in logistics, find someone that does, and ask them about trucking, the ports, or just getting anything in today’s world. It is, at best, an educated guess…at best.
just my opinion and not a shot at anyone or anything.
Just trying to be real in today’s world.
Sponsored