Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What doe it men FIRST ADDITION? I am novice here and just would like someone to explain this.
It's an option for the Lariat with Luxury package that gets you black painted roof and mirrors, special graphics on the side and hood, moon roof, soft folding tonneau, and on the hybrid the alternative 18" wheels. Also the only way to get the Rapid Red color. On the hybrid it's a little bit cheaper than the tonneau, moon roof, and premium wheels optioned separately.
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So Rapid Red Ecoboosts will be made before my Area 51 Hybrid first edition. And I didn't go with the Red because of the "late availability". Had I known it was Hybrids holding everything up i'd of just stuck with the red.
Its not too late, change your color. Once the build is pulled, it’s off no more changes.

Sponsored

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is exactly where I am at. I ordered early August, and am resigned to at 2028 delivery. The only difference is my current car is dying, and I may not be able to wait. Here's hoping without getting excited about it.
Same here, ordered on July 30th, in no hurry 🥴😭 but I can hardly wait 😁

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, even with the very positive set of build scheduling today for hybrid Lariat Lux models, it still seems very bleak for First Edition scheduling. Anyone (else) here considering ditching the FE package (especially hybrid versions) at this point?

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, even with the very positive set of build scheduling today for hybrid Lariat Lux models, it still seems very bleak for First Edition scheduling. Anyone (else) here considering ditching the FE package (especially hybrid versions) at this point?
I'm certainly considering it. Figured since I really do want moonroof and soft tonneau cover, just adding the FE package made sense. Taking off FE and adding the moonroof/soft tonneau to lariat lux is almost the same price. In fact, it looks like $140 difference. For the little add-ons and uniqueness that comes with them, it's a great deal.
Hard to tell if FE removal will make a load of difference when it comes to build time in this case. My hope is that once hybrid gets the official OKTB, FE packages won't be held up any longer than any other hybrid build.

Sponsored

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm certainly considering it. Figured since I really do want moonroof and soft tonneau cover, just adding the FE package made sense. Taking off FE and adding the moonroof/soft tonneau to lariat lux is almost the same price. In fact, it looks like $140 difference. For the little add-ons and uniqueness that comes with them, it's a great deal.
Hard to tell if FE removal will make a load of difference when it comes to build time in this case. My hope is that once hybrid gets the official OKTB, FE packages won't be held up any longer than any other hybrid build.
We ordered both models. Spouse ordered a First Edition hybrid in the color that's delayed. About 2 weeks later I ordered a Hot Pepper hybrid lariat lux, etc with the moon roof, but without the bed cover or splash guards. He's going to buy one of the trucks, and the dealer is more than willing to sell the other one. My order just got scheduled for 11/22.

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, ordered what I wanted, RR FE Hybrid. I guess it will be mid winter to early spring for my delivery

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, ordered what I wanted, RR FE Hybrid. I guess it will be mid winter to early spring for my delivery
Makes sense. The FE package is more of a "want" for me and I can still get what I want around the same price if I don't add it, but, to each his or her own, obviously, and I really am just looking forward to finally owning a hybrid and a truck to boot.

Ravenstill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At this point…I’ve done too much photo surfing…the FE graphics just look so much better to me. I know that if I cave and drop it…within a year I will be regretting it.

So…I’ll just cry in the corner a few more months till I finally get a build date :(
Sponsored