Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Once crew cabs became the norm…who in the world would want a extended cab? Being behind design wise just killed them.
But surely all of those diehard customers looking for a single cab, manual transmission, wind-up windows truck could sustain it! Oh, wait...
Sponsored

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
But surely all of those diehard customers looking for a single cab, manual transmission, wind-up windows truck could sustain it! Oh, wait...
Yep…we all say we want a single cab…..until we have to do stuff like haul kids around and go to the grocery store.
I still wouldn’t avoid a truck with manual windows since the weather sucks where I live and it is rarely nice enough to have my windows down anyway. But once you go crew cab, it is damn hard to go back to a single cab

Last edited:

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you received the email yet? I ordered at 12:30 (ET) and have not.

-——-
I just chatted with Ford Customer service. They were able to check on my order and confirmed it.
This is a common refrain. I posted at length in the post below about my experience. Tl;dr: The dealer has no idea why I didn't get an email. They showed me everything and said they have no other steps to take beyond taking delivery of the truck when it arrives. It could be Ford's email system, your email domain's spam filter, or any number of things. If you have an order in the system marked "unscheduled-clean" and the dealer says the ROVP is approved, you are good.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/ordered-on-thursday-still-no-email.20480/post-387751

mcluvin

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
not sure how you feel about a 2hr drive but benson ford in Easley SC has been incredible to work with. Jon Fisher (sales manager) and his assistant Yosvany are legit. I’m in Charleston SC and ordered with them and have a 3hr drive when it arrives.
Yeah, I'd do a 2-hour drive. But my Mullinax order is now confirmed accepted with Ford and I'll continue with the Chapman order because it's 3% under invoice and I'm gonna need a new truck too. Whichever comes first goes to my daughter. Her 2007 Corolla has 210K+ miles and my 2012 CR-V has 252K miles. You can just tell this supply chain BS is gonna be going on for a while, especially with Hybrid Mavericks.

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is a common refrain. I posted at length in the post below about my experience. Tl;dr: The dealer has no idea why I didn't get an email. They showed me everything and said they have no other steps to take beyond taking delivery of the truck when it arrives. It could be Ford's email system, your email domain's spam filter, or any number of things. If you have an order in the system marked "unscheduled-clean" and the dealer says the ROVP is approved, you are good.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/ordered-on-thursday-still-no-email.20480/post-387751
This is what I was told in the chat

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick Retail Order Banks Closing Next Week + Tremor Package Ordering Starts Tomorrow (9/17) 54F4F96A-5E85-4D9A-A2ED-656267E516F2

Sponsored

Jraoffroad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 2001 F350 Diesel Dually, 2019 Kia Soul
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I DD a regular cab F150(with crank windows at that) and have had mostly regular cab trucks most my life as DD. The only reason I'm getting a Maverick is to downsize. I'm losing access having a car around when needed soon and having a F150 and F350 don't work well with parking decks and even many parking lots anymore. If a regular cab Maverick was built, I'd buy it. I've had 6 regular cabs, 3 extended and 3 crew cab pickups. All but 1 full size. I like regular cab short bed the best for DD. Extended are the most versatile but aren't the best at anything, have the least in cab storage, my least favorite. Crew cabs tow the best due to wheelbase have good storage but won't fit in many places and need 4 parking spots.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you love it?
My MY2022? Yeah I'm extremely satisfied with it. Would've liked less plastic in the lariat trim but overall it's a great truck.

If you're asking if I love that the order banks will be closing soon, no. It sucks for those who haven't been able to get their hands on one. With fewer inventory, whether by retail or stock orders, it's going to be ADM mania for these dealers.

AZ_Kyle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav XLT Lux BAP; '23 Tesla Y LR; '18 Jeep GC
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have not received my Ford confirmation yet, but was assured by the dealer the order was submitted to Ford on Friday.
9:41 pm PST Monday, got my email from Ford :)

IEZ69

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 kia niro 2022 Ford Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got back from my dealer (ordered my 2023 Maverick). They told me Tremors were just shut down and Ford is no longer accepting orders for them. They also gave me a glance at this that I thought I would share as I have not seen it on here as of yet. Shows the Total Run % available for 2023 MY of each model and package and certain accessories.

thumbnail_IMG_1029.jpg
what's the difference between the 360 package and 360 assist?

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
what's the difference between the 360 package and 360 assist?
360 Assist is an additional package (so you pay for both) for Lariat w/ Luxury Package that includes the Adaptive Cruise, Lane Centering, Evasive Steering Assist, and Rear Parking Sensors which were separated from the MY'22 Lux Pkg.

Sponsored

scourgio

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT (first ever truck)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you received the email yet? I ordered at 12:30 (ET) and have not.

-——-
I just chatted with Ford Customer service. They were able to check on my order and confirmed it.
I did receive the confirmation email around midnight. I'm relieved.

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did receive the confirmation email around midnight. I'm relieved.
I got mine as well at 11:13 central time...so it looks like we were in the same boat.

MinnMavGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You bet there’s going to be shenanigans played with 2023’s with even MORE demand and people not blinking an eye to pay a couple thousand more. Sadly, we will probably hear more horror stories of dealers selling custom orders for even more than this year.
Yeah, my dealer which was offering MSRP on my 2022 order is no longer committing to it for re-orders.

Is it possible to change dealers after re-orders?

electruc

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep…we all say we want a single cab…..until we have to do stuff like haul kids around and go to the grocery store.
I still wouldn’t avoid a truck with manual windows since the weather sucks where I live and it is rare nice enough to have my windows down anyway. But once you go crew can, it is damn hard to go back to a single cab
Yes, while I like some modern improvements, I would also be interested in one of those 80's Japanese small pickups (Toyota, Nissan, Mazda) with manual transmission, air conditioning, cruise control and every thing else kept minimal. Only upgrading to modern crash safety standards. I had an old Mazda pickup where it was easy enough to lean over and reach the passenger side window to roll down/up. The floor was covered in vinyl making it easy to clean out the dirt.

I was excited about the Maverick as it reminded me a lot of that era, with the option of a hybrid powertrain. But I have not been able to order one. Looks like I will have to wait until 2024 or get something else. I am hoping that the Maverick gets more direct competition soon, so that us consumers have more choice.

Shorstx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My MY2022? Yeah I'm extremely satisfied with it. Would've liked less plastic in the lariat trim but overall it's a great truck.

If you're asking if I love that the order banks will be closing soon, no. It sucks for those who haven't been able to get their hands on one. With fewer inventory, whether by retail or stock orders, it's going to be ADM mania for these dealers.
Sponsored