Sponsored

jesusdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
They released private offer amounts so far.
Good morning Tim, I just spoke with Mallory at your dealership and she says nobody knows when the order bank will open “ maybe middle of this month but we do not know.“

Is that the best information at this time, or has there been anything more official more reliable than that? Thank you.
Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can dealer do power seat add? What third party companies do power seats? Thanks.
It is going to vary, but a good chunk of the larger dealerships have some sort of an aftermarket department that could probably handle it. But you will probably have better luck going with a private shop that deals with seat replacement/upgrade/re-upholstery day in and day out.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Good morning Tim, I just spoke with Mallory at your dealership and she says nobody knows when the order bank will open “ maybe middle of this month but we do not know.“

Is that the best information at this time, or has there been anything more official more reliable than that? Thank you.
I found out this morning that Jim Farley said that the order banks are planning to open on 9/15. He mentioned it at last night's Ford Dealer Meeting in Vegas.

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I found out this morning that Jim Farley said that the order banks are planning to open on 9/15. He mentioned it at last night's Ford Dealer Meeting in Vegas.
So is the order sheet (or whatever it's called) going to come out today? We have today and tomorrow to look it over before reordering if things open up on 9/15. Should our dealers be contacting us today as well with the process?

Sponsored

Glenda C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Glenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aveo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sitting here pulling out my hair! Called the dealership to get my rollover to the 23 on track for the 15th.... of course anyone that can help me is in Vegas at the Ford convention... I just can't wrap my head around any of this, but I still want my truck!

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sitting here pulling out my hair! Called the dealership to get my rollover to the 23 on track for the 15th.... of course anyone that can help me is in Vegas at the Ford convention... I just can't wrap my head around any of this, but I still want my truck!
What do you expect? It's "Ford customer service" at its best ;)

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Hopefully @Ford Motor Company will let us know soon.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
So is the order sheet (or whatever it's called) going to come out today? We have today and tomorrow to look it over before reordering if things open up on 9/15. Should our dealers be contacting us today as well with the process?
Usually the order guides come out the same day as the order banks open up.

Sponsored

Chuck Norris

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So MY22 rollovers have to be reordered on the same day as new MY23 orders? This could be a real cluster #€#%…

mm_sk8

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mmsk8
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got off the phone with a Maverick customer service rep. They said all 22s not assigned a VIN by close of business tomorrow (Sep 8th), will not be a 22. Said dealers should be sending out emails by the 12th letting us know, and how to reorder a 23. Said the reorder banks open on the 15th, and the new order banks open on the 30th.

Mine is a Alto Blue Hybrid Lariat with a tow hitch. They said my constraint is the tow hitch. :mad:
Who are you calling when you say Maverick Customer Service Rep ? Is that with Ford Motor and what is the number? Or are you calling your dealer? I finally got my VIN# from the dealership and I ordered Oct 25th, 2021 and it's saying delivery will between Nov 20-24, 2022. I would like to talk to a live person too.

OP
OP
StephanWolf

StephanWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Who are you calling when you say Maverick Customer Service Rep ? Is that with Ford Motor and what is the number? Or are you calling your dealer? I finally got my VIN# from the dealership and I ordered Oct 25th, 2021 and it's saying delivery will between Nov 20-24, 2022. I would like to talk to a live person too.
Ford Motor Company direct.
1-800-334-4375

Oh, and congrats on getting a VIN! Woot!

Glenda C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Glenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aveo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Strangest day ever!! Just got a call from the dealership from a different sales person, ( my original salesman went back to college) . Kirk told me that my truck is scheduled for build the first week of October! ( I tried not to scream ) I asked him to please get me a vin, two hours later, he sends me the vin via text! I think I need a drink!

dbmurray

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape Titanium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Next thing they'd be telling us is they ran out of tires.
They've already done that.

It was the "full-size" spare (which really isn't full-size) that was constrained. I had one ordered, but dropped it to hopefully get my truck scheduled sooner...does not seem to have helped anything.
Sponsored