Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welp, called Ford CS because my Mav was supposed to be built this week.....hadn't heard a peep. Now I know why.....pushed back again to 10-3 now.....

At some point, when there's no longer '22 dates to push back to, what the @#$% is gonna happen??? November should be quite interesting. o_O

BC Vic Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got off the phone with a Maverick customer service rep. They said all 22s not assigned a VIN by close of business tomorrow (Sep 8th), will not be a 22. Said dealers should be sending out emails by the 12th letting us know, and how to reorder a 23. Said the reorder banks open on the 15th, and the new order banks open on the 30th.

Mine is a Alto Blue Hybrid Lariat with a tow hitch. They said my constraint is the tow hitch. :mad:

Ordered my Hybrid XLT, Area 51 with tow hitch 10/252/2021 and I received my VIN # in late July/22. I was scheduled for a build week in Sept 12, but this has been pushed out to a build week of Oct 3. I assume then, based on your information above, I'm still guaranteed to be a 22 build?

I'm hoping I don't get pushed out again! At this rate, I'm not sure I'll even receive it before Christmas!!

Flight Test

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvettes
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This is becoming a running joke. What date can I order, when will get here, what are the constraint items GIVE ME A BREAK. Either you can build the damn things or you can't. Losing interest quickly.
Agreed!!

BC Vic Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welp, called Ford CS because my Mav was supposed to be built this week.....hadn't heard a peep. Now I know why.....pushed back again to 10-3 now.....

At some point, when there's no longer '22 dates to push back to, what the @#$% is gonna happen??? November should be quite interesting. o_O

Same thing happened to me, and I agree, Nov should be interesting. I'm in Canada, BC and I don't even want to know how long it will take to deliver, once it's built. Oct 25/2023 will be my one year anniversary order date!

Sponsored

OP
OP
StephanWolf

StephanWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my Hybrid XLT, Area 51 with tow hitch 10/252/2021 and I received my VIN # in late July/22. I was scheduled for a build week in Sept 12, but this has been pushed out to a build week of Oct 3. I assume then, based on your information above, I'm still guaranteed to be a 22 build?

I'm hoping I don't get pushed out again! At this rate, I'm not sure I'll even receive it before Christmas!!
According to @fordvideoguy , if you have a VIN, you will get built as a 22.

macdaddy95

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Fiesta Sedan SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called today expecting to be rolled over, and found out I finally have a VIN. Looks like production will start 10/31

Treppie1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
Undecided
I had heard some of that, I was given some information that I was supposed to share yet publicly. But I guess the Ford Support team is already giving it out. I had not heard about the 15th for 22 order and 30th for new orders. I will check on that information.
Was just told by Ford Marketing that converted 22 orders start Monday 9/12 and 23 new order opening banks start 9/15. Does that sound right? Called my dealer and it was the first he heard of it. Just want to make sure I'm doing the reordering right.

Thanks

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got off the phone with a Maverick customer service rep. They said all 22s not assigned a VIN by close of business tomorrow (Sep 8th), will not be a 22. Said dealers should be sending out emails by the 12th letting us know, and how to reorder a 23. Said the reorder banks open on the 15th, and the new order banks open on the 30th.

Mine is a Alto Blue Hybrid Lariat with a tow hitch. They said my constraint is the tow hitch. :mad:
That sucks it's a $100.00 with your build or $600.00 AFTER MARKET🤯

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That sucks it's a $100.00 with your build or $600.00 AFTER MARKET🤯
And not going to be considered an OEM/Factory install and wont be on the window sticker. Which probably doesn't matter to most people, but may matter to some when it comes to resale/desirability.

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Technically, they can build ‘22s until 12/31. So they have a buffer from that standpoint. Would just have to move the ‘23 production start date again.

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Delivery should be 4 weeks once it is produced and released from the factory. As long as there is no delay on getting on a rail car like many of the early August orders.
Mine was more middle of august and seems to have been delayed on shipping (blend date of 8/19, built 8/29 and still waiting to be shipped), but according to ford customer service as of yesterday, it’s still showing set to be delivered between the 12th and 18th of this month

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And not going to be considered an OEM/Factory install and wont be on the window sticker. Which probably doesn't matter to most people, but may matter to some when it comes to resale/desirability.
Have you or do you know of any one who has used a window sticker at trade in?

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you or do you know of any one who has used a window sticker at trade in?
Not at trade in, but often as part of a private sale. It has never been a big deal, but has reassured some people as to what was from the factory versus aftermarket.
Sponsored