First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got off the phone with a Maverick customer service rep. They said all 22s not assigned a VIN by close of business tomorrow (Sep 8th), will not be a 22. Said dealers should be sending out emails by the 12th letting us know, and how to reorder a 23. Said the reorder banks open on the 15th, and the new order banks open on the 30th.

Mine is a Alto Blue Hybrid Lariat with a tow hitch. They said my constraint is the tow hitch. :mad:
Sponsored

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got off the phone with a Maverick customer service rep. They said all 22s not assigned a VIN by COB tomorrow (Sep 8th), will not be a 22. Said dealers should be sending out emails by the 12th letting us know, and how to reorder a 23. Said the reorder banks open on the 15th, and the new order banks open on the 30th.
Mine is a Alto Blue Hybrid Lariat with a tow hitch. They said my constraint is the tow hitch. :mad:
Someone may have said this before somewhere else, but props on the solid username. (y)

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got off the phone with a Maverick customer service rep. They said all 22s not assigned a VIN by COB tomorrow (Sep 8th), will not be a 22. Said dealers should be sending out emails by the 12th letting us know, and how to reorder a 23. Said the reorder banks open on the 15th, and the new order banks open on the 30th.
I received the VIN for my MY22 Maverick XL last week. My order date was Oct.3, 2021. The only option that I left on was the 2000 lbs Tow Hitch package. Maybe your's was the 4k tow package?

OP
OP
StephanWolf

StephanWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received the VIN for my MY22 Maverick XL last week. My order date was Oct.3, 2021. The only option that I left on was the 2000 lbs Tow Hitch package. Maybe your's was the 4k tow package?
No, hybrids don't have the 4k tow package option, just the tow hitch. Congrats on getting selected. Looks like you're one of the luck ones.

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy you heard about this?
I had heard some of that, I was given some information that I was supposed to share yet publicly. But I guess the Ford Support team is already giving it out. I had not heard about the 15th for 22 order and 30th for new orders. I will check on that information.

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, hybrids don't have the 4k tow package option, just the tow hitch. Congrats on getting selected. Looks like you're one of the luck ones.
Thanks. It looks like I just made the cut-off date for a 22. I hope the re-order process goes smooth for the rest of ya's.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks. I was going to trim my 23 order down to an XLT with a trailer hitch and install all the other options I wanted myself. It looks like I will be installing a trailer hitch as well. :)

Mav101

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gm
Checked my vehicle visibility report, and my production week was moved to 10/24 from 10/10, and it says the hitch is “amended “ whatever that means, so maybe there is some truth to having issues with procuring the hitches.

TylerDurden

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder & 2002 Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
New orders don't start till Sept 30th now!?!

Sponsored

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks. I was going to trim my 23 order down to an XLT with a trailer hitch and install all the other options I wanted myself. It looks like I will be installing a trailer hitch as well. :)
As I understand it, the hitch is not a bolt on. It is welded in. I would not remove from your order if you want it. Search the forums, there are threads about it.

DoubleR

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissan Altima, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Will not be any VINs tomorrow.... There is no scheduling this week.

DoubleR

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissan Altima, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There isn't any scheduling this week. Will not be any VINs.

Old Hickory Trojan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Crosstrek Spt ,23 SC AWD,02 Jeep 4x4, 17 Winbgo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will not be any VINs tomorrow.... There is no scheduling this week.
Don't count on it. According to the Ford Video Guy they had 15 scheduled yesterday including a couple Hybrids..

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There isn't any scheduling this week. Will not be any VINs.
Tell that to Ford Video Guy with his 15 that got scheduled this week.
Sponsored