Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport OBX
Engine
Undecided
Hello everyone!!

This is my first post (wanted to wait for vendor status), so just wanted to give a little product information, a bit about us, the usual stuff. Some of you may have heard of us, but felt the need to establish more presence.

So, I'm here to promote our suspension lift. I know there are already options out there, but hear me out. The options currently are limited to strut top spacers or a shock/ spring replacement as it seems. We do things a bit different. Ok, a lot different. Our lift is a complete package. It is a full replacement to the OEM hardware. Couple of quick facts:

1. Height adjustable. If you want 1.5" or 2" or more, just set the perch height.
2. Weight compensation. Besides adjusting height to counter sag, we have overload springs that take the sag away.
3. Adjustable dampers. Cushy to firm (not like riding on bricks, just more responsive).
4. We have everything you need. Adjustable endlinks, camber arms (rear), camber bolts (front), rear subframe drop.
5. REBUILDABLE shocks! Don't throw them away, we can give them new life for $195 per corner.

Ok, if you're still here, thank you...

I could expand with paragraphs on points 1-5, but do I need to? I'm happy to, but I find most is self explanatory.

So why us? Well...[deep breath]...we were founded in offroad. A different bit of offroad than maybe you are used to. Half the efforts went towards racing (rally/ rallycross) and the other was the light off-roading/ overlanding types for Subaru vehicles. Both have absolutely blown up in popularity, especially the overlanding. We know the CUV market, we live and breathe it, every day.

We are constantly asked everyday, "can you make a suspension for _____ or for a _____?" Well, one of those times (several, actually) was "Can you make a suspension for the Bronco Sport?" We were intrigued. So much so, that we bought one as a company vehicle. We then found the Ford Maverick and the Ford Escape interchange! That didn't just open the door, it kicked it open like a SWAT team.

The day we picked up the Bronco Sport:
Ford Maverick Ford Maverick LIFT KIT suspension from Flatout Suspension!! img_8831-

A mere 2,100 miles later:
Ford Maverick Ford Maverick LIFT KIT suspension from Flatout Suspension!! image004

(No the roof basket isn't weird, it's the angle creating an illusion - stop trying to figure it out)

We bought our 22 Outer Banks because any time we need to develop something, it's right outside. Any time one of you has questions about our suspension, we can video chat and walk right up to the car and answer with video in real time. And also because, well, I really like driving it! Sure, it's not a Maverick, but as the components are identical, we can help just the same.

We've already started with this one... obviously the suspension (our own BS was used to develop), Method 17" wheels, some Falken Wildpeak tires, we have the cross bars, a roof basket, skid plate, etc. etc. We are going to make this a fun little rig and we're going to tour the country (as time allows, of course).

We are starting with our suspension offerings....

1. GR Lite. Our entry-level for ground clearance and light offroad.
2. GR Plus. This is our mid-level set up using inverted shocks. Stronger than the Lites.
3. GR40. This is our heavy-duty off-road suspension built for endurance.

Take a look here ---> All of our Maverick stuff

Ok, so I'm just going to close with a little story about what we do, what we've done, etc...

As mentioned before, we started in the world of rally and offroad Subarus. So we like to think we know a bit about making a tough, long lasting suspension. Our venture into other brands really took off last April. I mean, we had built some crazy stuff for people; which quickly became our thing. But last April, Rhys Millen Racing (google them!) contacted us about partnering on a build for the Baja 1000 race. Volkswagen wanted to do the unthinkable and run a production EV (Volkswagen ID.4) in the baja race. They said Tanner Foust (famous rally racer, drifter, Top Gear USA host...maybe google him too) was going to be driving the car. Did we want in? Immediately YES. So we did. If you know anything about the baja race...it's brutal. A lot of cars don't finish. Baja breaks cars. The VW ID.4 finished. Our spare suspension didn't even get unpacked.

After that, we just soared. Since then, other manufacturers have contacted us about other projects. It's been really fun.

I don't mean to make it sound like a horn tooting fest, but I think it's important to know we aren't just some fly-by-night dipping their feet in the pool. We are in it.

This intro ended up longer than intended, so lets start some conversations. If you have questions about our suspension, fire away. If you want to know my favorite planet, I'll answer that too.

Anyhoo, I'm really excited and happy to be here and I hope we can do a lot for everyone here.

Thanks for reading!

I'll give the first three people that order ANY of our GR versions a discount code for $350 off your order, just please please please send us installed pictures!!

The Discount code to use at checkout is
maverick300
Sponsored

Last edited:

cannon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Rear wheel looks centered, that has been the big complaint on current lift kits for the Mav. Other kits are leaving the rear wheel just slightly forward of center. A similar pic of a Mav with your kit installed showing it centered would go a long way.

OP
OP
Flatout Suspension

Flatout Suspension

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport OBX
Engine
Undecided
Rear wheel looks centered, that has been the big complaint on current lift kits for the Mav. Other kits are leaving the rear wheel just slightly forward of center. A similar pic of a Mav with your kit installed showing it centered would go a long way.
That's a very common issue on Subaru vehicles too. Our Bronco Sport is only lifted 1.5" but has toe arm spacers. I was honestly shocked how centered it was. I think it might've be pulled in slightly if not for the spacers (that come with all of our kits).

We do have a subframe drop that will lower the entire assembly 1.5" which counters any sort of after-effect of a 1.5" lift and will minimize that effect 1.5-2.5" over stock height.

Here's our 1.5" subframe drop that will correct the geometrical angles and stress on any arms, and most of all reduce CV angles from lifting.

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello everyone!!

This is my first post (wanted to wait for vendor status), so just wanted to give a little product information, a bit about us, the usual stuff. Some of you may have heard of us, but felt the need to establish more presence.

So, I'm here to promote our suspension lift. I know there are already options out there, but hear me out. The options currently are limited to strut top spacers or a shock/ spring replacement as it seems. We do things a bit different. Ok, a lot different. Our lift is a complete package. It is a full replacement to the OEM hardware. Couple of quick facts:

1. Height adjustable. If you want 1.5" or 2" or more, just set the perch height.
2. Weight compensation. Besides adjusting height to counter sag, we have overload springs that take the sag away.
3. Adjustable dampers. Cushy to firm (not like riding on bricks, just more responsive).
4. We have everything you need. Adjustable endlinks, camber arms (rear), camber bolts (front), rear subframe drop.
5. REBUILDABLE shocks! Don't throw them away, we can give them new life for $195 per corner.

I'll give the first three people that order ANY of our GR versions a discount code for $350 off your order, just please please please send us installed pictures!!

The Discount code to use at checkout is
maverick300
It's always great when a vendor supports a newly introduced vehicle. Thanks for the pics and for posting. :cool:

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Any work on the front CV angles yet? We are looking at a new Tremor which sits a a 1" lift so they say. Down the road we may go bigger if need be. I"m hoping to one day have it at about 2.5" over the standard setup so 31" tires can fit comfortably. To me thats what makes a truck a offroader 31s.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Another question do you have any travel numbers for when this kit is installed? Or any idea what the stock travel is lol?

DHouch1813

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Maverick XLT Lux, FX4 w/4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Flatout Suspension I'd definitely like to see the Plus or 40 kit installed and set at 2.5-3" on a Maverick. Ive been waiting for an actual suspension lift kit to come out. I have some questions though..Whats the difference in OEM Hybrid--Camber plate? Would any OEM parts have to be modified that are not included in the kits (brake lines, suspension arms, etc.) I have the AirLift 1k rear bags installed, would I need to order taller bags with these kits since the coil springs are longer? Also noticed yall have a Maryland area code so if yall want to tes fit on a Maverick XLT Lux FX4 w/4K....LET ME KNOW LOL I'd drive up from Richmond.

Gpp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ok,this is just a Curiosity question.why are we reading and looking at a article for a bronco product on a maverick forum site.im sure its a great product but i personally would like to see the kit with pictures of it on a Maverick.

Sponsored

DHouch1813

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok,this is just a Curiosity question.why are we reading and looking at a article for a bronco product on a maverick forum site.im sure its a great product but i personally would like to see the kit with pictures of it on a Maverick.
That’s what I was thinking that’s why I offered my Maverick up to install and take pictures lol

OP
OP
Flatout Suspension

Flatout Suspension

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport OBX
Engine
Undecided
Simplest answer, the Bronco Sport and Maverick suspensions are identical. We'd love to have a set on a Maverick for pictures (and we're willing to give a huge discount to someone). I have a set of our GR Plus here and waiting. We've hit up the few Ford dealers near us, and no one has one in stock. Send me a message, I'm willing to work something out (not free..) but I'll make it fair for both of us.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What's this do to warranty? Obviously the work wouldn't be covered, but is there other items that would become invalidated?

Biggest thing I am looking at the Tremor for is lift and tires. Tires are easy, lift less so. If I could lift a FX4, get 4k, and upgrade tires it may sway me...

DHouch1813

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What's this do to warranty? Obviously the work wouldn't be covered, but is there other items that would become invalidated?

Biggest thing I am looking at the Tremor for is lift and tires. Tires are easy, lift less so. If I could lift a FX4, get 4k, and upgrade tires it may sway me...
Ford would have to prove that any repairs are from faulty aftermarket parts. It wouldn’t automatically void the warranty. Idc who says what, it rarely happens with these smaller lifts. Though with todays world you can’t rule it out. Anything aftermarket is going to always be do at your own risk. Tremor isn’t worth it. Only .8” difference in height, the front bumper will be available to swap out once it becomes available and that’ll give you the 30.9” front angle…that’s a major jump from MY22 Mavs. FX4 with Lux and 4k is the way to go imo.

DHouch1813

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Simplest answer, the Bronco Sport and Maverick suspensions are identical. We'd love to have a set on a Maverick for pictures (and we're willing to give a huge discount to someone). I have a set of our GR Plus here and waiting. We've hit up the few Ford dealers near us, and no one has one in stock. Send me a message, I'm willing to work something out (not free..) but I'll make it fair for both of us.
Message sent!
Sponsored