Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking good! What are those bikes?
LECTRIC brand...we have had them just over 1 year. 500 trouble free miles. About a 35 mile range, we keep it in PAS 2 which is pedal assist at about 11 mph, but in PAS 5 you can go just over 21 mph. Throttle and/or pedaling. We pedal and really only throttle across the streets or grassy areas. Very easy to ride and cheap (900 bucks give or take a few bucks).
Bob in Michigan

Phileaux

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge SEL fwd
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love the assist but always thought I'd take skinnier tires w/suspension than fat tires but it's where you go that decides.

Sponsored

Old Hickory Trojan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Crosstrek Spt ,23 SC AWD,02 Jeep 4x4, 17 Winbgo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lovin my HYBRID. 42.1 mpg avg. Just over 7k miles.
20220529_122648.jpg
Screenshot_20220525-195449_Gallery.jpg
I'd be concerned with the amount of weight on the hitch. The bounce on top of the weight of the bikes and bike rack considering the unsupported distance away from the hitch probably reduces the weight the hitch is capable of holding. I have an RV where some folks added a bike rack and bikes and it was rated at 350 lbs tongue weight. between the weight of the bike hitch and the bike along with the distance the bikes were away from the the hitch connection the tongue weight was reduced dramatically. Enough so that folks were forced to have a heavier duty hich welded to the frame or change what they were carrying.

OP
OP
Bobinmi

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those are heavy ebikes, to lighten the load, remove the batteries, water bottles, bags, whatever that can be removed.
The bikes weigh 62 pounds each, I believe the bike rack weighs approx 35 pounds. I feel comfortable with the system.

Old Hickory Trojan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Crosstrek Spt ,23 SC AWD,02 Jeep 4x4, 17 Winbgo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The bikes weigh 62 pounds each, I believe the bike rack weighs approx 35 pounds. I feel comfortable with the system.
Good luck with that. My 350lb tongue weight hitch with a spare tire carrier and spare tire weighed 167lbs combined and was a total of 9" from my hitch pin distance. I was just under the derated rating because of those conditions by about 18 pounds after I did all the calculations as defined by Winnebago,

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have been looking for affordable electric assist bikes, these sure look like the ticket. Looks like they fold also, you could just fold them & put them in the box, or are you hauling a lot of other stuff besides the bikes?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bobinmi

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been looking for affordable electric assist bikes, these sure look like the ticket. Looks like they fold also, you could just fold them & put them in the box, or are you hauling a lot of other stuff besides the bikes?
YES, they absolutely fold and many people carry them folded in totes.

Anton4

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What model Lectric bike is that?

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LECTRIC brand...we have had them just over 1 year. 500 trouble free miles. About a 35 mile range, we keep it in PAS 2 which is pedal assist at about 11 mph, but in PAS 5 you can go just over 21 mph. Throttle and/or pedaling. We pedal and really only throttle across the streets or grassy areas. Very easy to ride and cheap (900 bucks give or take a few bucks).
Bob in Michigan
Don't get mad at me, but I'm going to just put my e-bike into the bed on its side and figure out how to make it work.

That's why I got the spray in liner =)