HybridNiroGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure what kind of info your getting, however last month I was number 65, and according to Ashleigh, this month I'm number 60 on the list. Sure looks like 5 allocations pulled to me. We will see what june brings.
FWIW I know for a fact one of the Mavericks scheduled for May was in the 180s/190s on their list.
Sponsored

AnnieWaits

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FWIW I know for a fact one of the Mavericks scheduled for May was in the 180s/190s on their list.
That's entirely plausible. I know Ford has publicly stated that they intend to build the rest of the production run in the order that the orders were received, but given the way assembly lines operate plus parts availability issues, there are going to be quite a few instances where the choice is either Ford builds a more recent ordered unit or they lose a unit of production.

HybridNiroGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's entirely plausible. I know Ford has publicly stated that they intend to build the rest of the production run in the order that the orders were received, but given the way assembly lines operate plus parts availability issues, there are going to be quite a few instances where the choice is either Ford builds a more recent ordered unit or they lose a unit of production.
What I find interesting is that this build has many more bells and whistles than mine, and was scheduled after mine.

Point being, people shouldn't stress and try to decipher the process. Sit back, relax, and then some day you'll have a nice surprise sitting in your email inbox.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What I find interesting is that this build has many more bells and whistles than mine, and was scheduled after mine.

Point being, people shouldn't stress and try to decipher the process. Sit back, relax, and then some day you'll have a nice surprise sitting in your email inbox.
Basically both of you are 100% right here. Ford can absolutely state with 100% certainty they will build orders oldest to newest, depending on the parts aligning. There are probably as many parts as there are stars in the sky (that we can see...).

My point being, the stars you could see yesterday aren't the same ones you see today. All the parts needed will not always be available at the exact same time for a given build week. The more options anyone has, the higher chance your build can be skipped - but that doesn't mean someone else with more options gets passed over either!

Also it bears repeating - if your order isn't status 02, drop everything you can get/add after delivery!!! I promise those factory installed floor mats can still be purchased once the truck is in your possession. FX4, 360, a sunroof, etc. - not quite so easy to acquire post-purchase.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you have anymore info on what that build was?

Sponsored

HybridNiroGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you have anymore info on what that build was?
I want to say XLT, AWD, XLT luxury and 360 I think? He added a lot onto it so was shocked that he "jumped" me. On the plus side, I can actually test drive one.

HybridNiroGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just find it hard to get upset if mine isn't built. It's a crapshoot, just have fun with it folks!

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm around 210 on the list, was hoping they would pass up others for my less constrained XL AWD 4k. I won't be very upset if mines gets rolled to 2023 as long as the price stays the same. Wonder if he got Granger to change his priority number...

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm around 210 on the list, was hoping they would pass up others for my less constrained XL AWD 4k. I won't be very upset if mines gets rolled to 2023 as long as the price stays the same. Wonder if he got Granger to change his priority number...
Pretty sure they just set them all to 10. Back when I ordered last year and they first started posting when VINs were being assigned Granger posted a screenshot of orders to that point, and it was all 10s and 02s. It wouldn't be worth the hassle for them to attempt to treat any particular order as priority over others with such a high order volume.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Told me everyone starts at a 19.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pretty sure they just set them all to 10. Back when I ordered last year and they first started posting when VINs were being assigned Granger posted a screenshot of orders to that point, and it was all 10s and 02s. It wouldn't be worth the hassle for them to attempt to treat any particular order as priority over others with such a high order volume.
Told me everyone starts at a 19.
We've changed to all at 19 and a lower priority code as the order ages.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm guessing in about 10 more days we will know the allocations for june. Zach, when you find out the number of allocations Ford decides to pull for June, can you post that number here for us?

waitingonford

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was told to expect about 4-9 months from order to delivery. Even if I get scheduled this week, which I don’t see happening, that’s about 7 months from order to receipt. Is Granger still expecting this timeframe for the $3k off orders or have you updated your estimate?

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was told to expect about 4-9 months from order to delivery. Even if I get scheduled this week, which I don’t see happening, that’s about 7 months from order to receipt. Is Granger still expecting this timeframe for the $3k off orders or have you updated your estimate?
Did you order from Granger on the $3000 deal? If so, what was your number in line, and was yours picked?
Sponsored