First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iā€™m getting pissed off. Supposedly my build date was 5-4 and I havenā€™t seen squat for updates. 34 days until my 1 year anniversary and itā€™s not even builtā€¦..wtf
J
Iā€™m getting pissed off. Supposedly my build date was 5-4 and I havenā€™t seen squat for updates. 34 days until my 1 year anniversary and itā€™s not even builtā€¦..wtf
Your nomenclature under your name says ordered June 6 and confirmed June 26th. Ford didn't even officially announce the Maverick until June 8th. They started taking orders June 9th. I was going to order day 1 but was busy that day and ordered and got confirmed June 10th. Don't know where June 6th comes from, but even more so, if you did some kind of pre order, why it would take 17 days to go through from the time ordering started.

Oh well. At least you'll finally get yours. My status hasn't changed from Confirmed since June 10th. I'm not even scheduled yet and I have one of the oldest active confirmed dates in the country.
Sponsored

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
J
Your nomenclature under your name says ordered June 6 and confirmed June 26th. Ford didn't even officially announce the Maverick until June 8th. They started taking orders June 9th. I was going to order day 1 but was busy that day and ordered and got confirmed June 10th. Don't know where June 6th comes from, but even more so, if you did some kind of pre order, why it would take 17 days to go through from the time ordering started.

Oh well. At least you'll finally get yours. My status hasn't changed from Confirmed since June 10th. I'm not even scheduled yet and I have one of the oldest active confirmed dates in the country.
Youā€™re right. Looked at my old email confirmation from Ford and itā€™s June 8. I feel better now since it hasnā€™t been that long šŸ˜‰
Iā€™ll update my signature thanks.
As for why my dealer took so long to get it in? Probably because nobody knew what they were doing back then. Also I definitely picked the wrong dealer. Should have gone to a larger one.

RanCheeto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt, Audi TT, 59 Corvette, 30 Model A, etc...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure how it factors in, but mid May production is showing VINs in the 70,000 range being assigned. After 6+ months of production. Could this indicate another 60k or so and a total of 130,000-ish Mavericks for MY22? Just guessing.
Sponsored