Delivery of Mav from Granger Ford 3% off invoice deal

Hanksmydog

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 F150 , 2010 Mustang GT, Maverick XLT
Seems to be some uptick in people receiving their Mavericks, so now Im more anxious if I can expect something sooner. Wondering how many have taken delivery from Granger Ford that were part of the 3% below invoice offer? I didnt order till 12/6, so Im back in the line, but interested in your experience, or order and/or delivery date. My order is alto blue XLT, AWD, 4k towing,and hood deflector.
Sponsored

Last edited:

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was one of the first to pick up back in October. Great experience end to end! No issues or hard sells (if they'd had the $50 above invoice for warranty I would've picked it up then - I have since purchased it from them anyway).

Added an additional $750 Ford customer incentive the day of my sale that I didn't know I had available (mailer came a few days later).

Hawk

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered 9/27. Hybrid lux with floor liners. Was told I am priority 2 a couple weeks ago.

OP
OP

Hanksmydog

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was one of the first to pick up back in October. Great experience end to end! No issues or hard sells (if they'd had the $50 above invoice for warranty I would've picked it up then - I have since purchased it from them anyway).

Added an additional $750 Ford customer incentive the day of my sale that I didn't know I had available (mailer came a few days later).
Ordered 9/27. Hybrid lux with floor liners. Was told I am priority 2 a couple weeks ago.
Good to hear! Im not really expecting anything shady from them and after seeing more deliveries of trucks in different groups, started wondering how many were from Granger since many posts just say something like "got it" with only a pic. Im a few hours from them but its worth the drive when it gets here.

Hawk

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Don’t think we have to worry about anything shady with Granger. They are an honest dealership. Just wish they were getting more allocations (I’m sure they do too). I have a 5 hour drive but well worth it to save almost $2,000.00. Have family in the area so will spend some time visiting when I go get the truck.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Hanksmydog

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good to hear! Im not really expecting anything shady from them and after seeing more deliveries of trucks in different groups, started wondering how many were from Granger since many posts just say something like "got it" with only a pic. Im a few hours from them but its worth the drive when it gets here.
Don’t think we have to worry about anything shady with Granger. They are an honest dealership. Just wish they were getting more allocations (I’m sure they do too). I have a 5 hour drive but well worth it to save almost $2,000.00. Have family in the area so will spend some time visiting when I go get the truck.
I agree, Im more curious about allocations too. I knew it would be a while to wait, but seeing more people post about receiving their truck makes me curious if I can expect anything sooner.🤔😁

DSMMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have an Ecoboost XLT with tow and luxury pkgs on order from late October. I am priority 2. I have no Concerns about Granger at all. I live in Des Moines and they have a very good reputation. I know multiple people that have bought vehicles from them and have been very happy. The wait sucks but that's beyond their control.

beckerroth

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For what it is worth. Ordered from Granger on July 22, 2021. Area 51 XLT Hybrid with Luxury Package. Also got floor liners. Everything fit within their 3% under invoice offer. Knew I was in a waiting game but held tight. Got VIN March 3rd. Kept in touch with my salesperson once a month and followed this Maverick site. Called Ford Customer service every once in awhile. Maverick was built April 19th and shipped shortly after. Followed the rail status until the truck got to Kansas City. Sat there for a bit and made its way slowly. Truck arrived this past weekend a bit over 10 months at Granger. Got a pleasant call from salesperson and a couple of pictures today. Will hear this week on the dealer paperwork to pick it up. I have learned a lot from this journey about patience and integrity of dealerships and myself. Granger has been awesome. Will take some financing at 0%, put some on my FordPass Visa for bonus and points, will use my Farm Bureau $500 certificate and probably take advantage of Grangers incredible Extended Service Plan pricing. I have found nothing better than what they offer. Will get this baby home and even think about the 2023 order window opening in August. Might just get another one.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For what it is worth. Ordered from Granger on July 22, 2021. Area 51 XLT Hybrid with Luxury Package. Also got floor liners. Everything fit within their 3% under invoice offer. Knew I was in a waiting game but held tight. Got VIN March 3rd. Kept in touch with my salesperson once a month and followed this Maverick site. Called Ford Customer service every once in awhile. Maverick was built April 19th and shipped shortly after. Followed the rail status until the truck got to Kansas City. Sat there for a bit and made its way slowly. Truck arrived this past weekend a bit over 10 months at Granger. Got a pleasant call from salesperson and a couple of pictures today. Will hear this week on the dealer paperwork to pick it up. I have learned a lot from this journey about patience and integrity of dealerships and myself. Granger has been awesome. Will take some financing at 0%, put some on my FordPass Visa for bonus and points, will use my Farm Bureau $500 certificate and probably take advantage of Grangers incredible Extended Service Plan pricing. I have found nothing better than what they offer. Will get this baby home and even think about the 2023 order window opening in August. Might just get another one.
If you ordered last year make sure you get the 2022 version of the farm bureau discount - I've read they generate whatever it is on an annual basis, and that it needs to be from when your order was placed (others should confirm though, I didn't use this discount myself but have read of some troubles with it!).

Sponsored

beckerroth

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks pxpaulx. I did receive the updated certificate and I am told to be good to go. Actually getting good communication from Ford Program HQ making sure I have the correct certificate. Can I ask about where you are in Minnesota? Have you worked with Granger before your Maverick order? Did you get Eco or Hybrid? Still happy?

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My build is in my signature :) This was my first time buying with them, but I would absolutely return if I were to buy another Ford or something from Jeep/Dodge etc in the future. I also picked up the extended warranty from them at the really good price they were offering (still are?).

I'm just west of the twin cities!

4sambos

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Avalanche, Prius, Camry Hybrid,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, can I ask how you almost saved $2000.00 if they only had a 3% below invoice or was there other savings? Thanks

Hawk

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hi, can I ask how you almost saved $2000.00 if they only had a 3% below invoice or was there other savings? Thanks
Actual amount was about 1,750.00. I was referring to MSRP. My fault for not making that clear. The savings on the car was about $1,400 under MSRP and the remaining $350.00 was saving in taxes due to the lower selling price and lower doc fees. Granger's fees are significantly lower than local dealers.
Sponsored