First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you talked to your dealership about the cost? I'm scared of a mark up. I'm going to wait over a year for mine and may still have to pay over MSRP. I can't believe that may be a reality.
I have confirmed exactly on our signed agreement (MSRP) and finance rates at time of original signing. Will not give me X pricing since it was not agreed to in writing - just a verbal from original salesman who has since departed. Not enough dollars to argue over But a shitty way to treat a service disabled veteran and a 10 year customer. I think it is payback on a car that i sold them last year that they paid 130% of KBB. They offered i accepted.. They sold the car at a small loss. This will be the third car I purchased from them.
Sponsored

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you talked to your dealership about the cost? I'm scared of a mark up. I'm going to wait over a year for mine and may still have to pay over MSRP. I can't believe that may be a reality.
If you have a signed agreement i do not think you will have a problem and Ford price protected the price and interest rates,

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think this is the subject of Tim Barts live on YouTube at 8PM.

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
HI,
I did not get an email. I got my info from the Ford chat.
I ordered HYBRID XL, w rear window, 360, and a tow hitch (nothing else)
ordered from Chapman Ford, Philly Nov 15th. Build date 5/23/22.
YIPEE!:love:
A November Hybrid order was scheduled?!

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think this is the subject of Tim Barts live on YouTube at 8PM.
He did talk about additional dealer markup. I posted a summary of some of his comments here.

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just had the funniest chat experience yet with Ford.

I went thru my weekly script checking on my order status and asked the following...

Me: "One more question. Is the secondary status "Unscheduled - Clean"? Or is it reporting some other secondary status? Also, can you please confirm the current priority code associated with the order? "

Their answer: "I can, but I hope you're not going to ask me what those mean! That type of detail doesn't show on our end to provide more education outside of the current status."

Haha!

I then said that I could explain it to her, but I did not want to increase her "average chat time" metrics. Figure she has a lot of people waiting to chat and I didn't want to keep her for longer than needed. She said "good idea". Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Aza

Kameron512

First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick lariat hybrid lux cp360
Just had the funniest chat experience yet with Ford.

I went thru my weekly script checking on my order status and asked the following...

Me: "One more question. Is the secondary status "Unscheduled - Clean"? Or is it reporting some other secondary status? Also, can you please confirm the current priority code associated with the order? "

Their answer: "I can, but I hope you're not going to ask me what those mean! That type of detail doesn't show on our end to provide more education outside of the current status."

Haha!

I then said that I could explain it to her, but I did not want to increase her "average chat time" metrics. Figure she has a lot of people waiting to chat and I didn't want to keep her for longer than needed. She said "good idea". Haha.
So chat can tell you priority code? Because my salesman acts like he doesn't know what that is.

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So chat can tell you priority code? Because my salesman acts like he doesn't know what that is.

Yes they can, some chat people won’t….. but some will.

Sponsored

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XL minimal constraints!
Given the 5/23 build date, I think this one might have squeezed through in late March before the change to FIFO order scheduling. I would guess there are some September/October XL orders with the same options.

Dat_boi_Roy

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘07 Ford Taurus
Finally got my build date
Ordered 9/3
Velocity Blue XLT hybrid w/ co-pilot 360
scheduled for week of 5/16

I’d be a lot more hyped if I didn’t cancel my order back in February. 8 months is waaaaay to long of a wait for even a build date. I’d probably receive it late June/early July, 10 months after I ordered it. Ford’s incompetence lost my business, Hyundai had my new order fulfilled within 2 months.

Edit: Ford just postponed my build date lul. Just so I could be 100% sure if their incompetence.

Last edited:

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Given the 5/23 build date, I think this one might have squeezed through in late March before the change to FIFO order scheduling. I would guess there are some September/October XL orders with the same options.
Who knows? Could be something like they had a slot to fill in the line that the others could not be built at that time like their paint color could not fit in until an hour or so later but his could ??? Maybe they did not have the 360 option and he did at the time??

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs