First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Imperial Ford in Mendon, MA website is showing they have seven (7) Maverick’s. All marked up about $12,000. The site even shows a blue XL eco listed for $45,645… wow!
Sponsored

PNTAbryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prospector
I refuse to do any business with the entire imperial line of dealerships and discourage anyone I know from buying from them. The Hyundai imperial pretty much refused to communicate with me over a minor issue I was having with their Kona electric. Not surprised to see them price gouging

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are they actually at the dealership? Most show in stock but are actually customers special order or in transit.

OP
OP
Randy H.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are they actually at the dealership? Most show in stock but are actually customers special order or in transit.
Not sure if they are actually there, but I looked at 3-4 of the associated window stickers and they are blue.

pvilla4023

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Acura RL
I spoke to my dealer salesperson (Ford of Queens, NY) about this since my Maverick Hybrid was special ordered June2021; he said the market adjustment wouldn't be added specifically because it was ordered before this price gouging even became a thing. plus, it was a special order and we worked out the pricing last year. not sure what everyone else experience has been but that was a concern for me. as well.

Sponsored

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I feel bad for people that are in need of a vehicle. Maybe their vehicle got totaled in a wreck or was waiting to buy a vehicle before the Pandemic and supply chain issues. Used vehicles are priced as much as a new vehicle in some cases.

With little to no inventory and some dealers are price gouging is really sad.

OP
OP
Randy H.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I spoke to my dealer salesperson (Ford of Queens, NY) about this since my Maverick Hybrid was special ordered June2021; he said the market adjustment wouldn't be added specifically because it was ordered before this price gouging even became a thing. plus, it was a special order and we worked out the pricing last year. not sure what everyone else experience has been but that was a concern for me. as well.
Glad to hear, same here. My dealer said I am price locked @ my DORA and the interest rates are also locked @ last year’s rates. Tim was 100% correct in stating my dealer will adjust the final price from the current window sticker and get reimbursed by Ford at a later date.

ValenciaOrange

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer sold me my truck at MSRP. The sales manager said if I don’t take it he would write me a check for $1000.00.

Twixel Jackson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer sold me my truck at MSRP. The sales manager said if I don’t take it he would write me a check for $1000.00.
I wish I ordered from your dealership. I called mine and asked them to return my deposit and pay me 1k and they could keep the truck and sell it for what they want to. I told them I didnt want to have to pay sales tax and then market mine to sell myself. They declined and said they try to follow all of Fords rules. I found the only sales manager with any morals. So I will be selling it myself.

Sponsored

T McG

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Only $19,000 markup in Kentucky. Price was $51,150 yesterday.

Ford Maverick $12,000 over MSRP! 6364F530-2A88-4F33-AD69-A30DE74DD9B0
Ford Maverick $12,000 over MSRP! D6960C40-AB49-44B7-8BAC-B09CEBE7F9FE

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I refuse to do any business with the entire imperial line of dealerships and discourage anyone I know from buying from them. The Hyundai imperial pretty much refused to communicate with me over a minor issue I was having with their Kona electric. Not surprised to see them price gouging
IF the issue is covered by manufacturer warranty, it is against both the dealer agreement AND federal law (which is integrated in the dealer agreement). The dealer can lose their dealer agreement if too many owners complain if they refuse warranty service.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs