Sponsored

Worst Ford dealer ever. Screwed over by Frankfort Ford in Frankfort KY!

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let the Ford Rep who is a member of this Forum know about your situation. #Ford Motor Company
Why? No one here even knows what the true story is. Was there a signed purchase agreement? If not, is someone going to file a complaint based on hearsay? Because it sure wasn’t a legal contract...

AnthonyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Doesn’t add up. There’s no way you got the truck built in three months. And then if the salesman said he agreed with you, where was the sales manager? Where’s the signed price agreement?

my guess is you got dibs on a retail order and they verbally told you the price and conveniently left out the $5k markup.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guys I placed an order for a Mav in Dec and got a call sat saying my truck arrived. Excited for sure I drove 3 hrs one way to pick it up. Price was 24155 with tax, got all the way to the finance guy and price changed to 29155. I told him that was not the agreed price and I had proof. He told me that was the price and so be it. I called Ford customer care line and they said they couldn't help me. What a joke guys.
The dealer told me Ford can't tell them how much to sell the truck for! Tried to speak with the owner and he was out of town. 2 salesman come to me and said that wasn't right what they did and it was not them but rather the finance guy.
This place is called Frankfort Ford in Frankfort KY. Please do not buy from this dealer and please give them hell for me.
Very down and bummed out right now.
Ford has really screwed this whole thing up guys and it's going to get worse.
That's why you're supposed to have cash or a preapproved loan from your local credit Union

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What price was on your dual-signed purchase agreement when you ordered?

Technically according to the Ford video guy Only sure guaranty is to get the dealer to give you a buyer's order it confirms the price agreed on Otherwise you could be up the Creek without a paddle

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why? No one here even knows what the true story is. Was there a signed purchase agreement? If not, is someone going to file a complaint based on hearsay? Because it sure wasn’t a legal contract...

Once again manufacturer suggested retail price means just that suggested the dealer can charge whatever the market will bear. It aint fair but that's life

wastefulnot2

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gen 2 rav4, 3rd gen ranger, sentra, yard art
Guys I placed an order for a Mav in Dec and got a call sat saying my truck arrived. Excited for sure I drove 3 hrs one way to pick it up. Price was 24155 with tax, got all the way to the finance guy and price changed to 29155. I told him that was not the agreed price and I had proof. He told me that was the price and so be it. I called Ford customer care line and they said they couldn't help me. What a joke guys.
The dealer told me Ford can't tell them how much to sell the truck for! Tried to speak with the owner and he was out of town. 2 salesman come to me and said that wasn't right what they did and it was not them but rather the finance guy.
This place is called Frankfort Ford in Frankfort KY. Please do not buy from this dealer and please give them hell for me.
Thats a shame dude I've had nothing but good to say about gates ford in Richmond, so far.

Dano

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When did u order your Maverick ?

JesTr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Shit, this is where I ordered from as well. I have my signed preview order/order summary sheet so I hope they don't try an ADM on me. I'm hoping you were getting a stock order is the cause. The only thing that does concern me is this dealership changed hands and names since my order was placed last July. Was Crossroads Ford now Frankfort Ford.

spuds_mackenzie

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hot pepper red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Shit, this is where I ordered from as well. I have my signed preview order/order summary sheet so I hope they don't try an ADM on me. I'm hoping you were getting a stock order is the cause. The only thing that does concern me is this dealership changed hands and names since my order was placed last July. Was Crossroads Ford now Frankfort Ford.
Do you have an estimated delivery date yet? I'm curious as to what your experience will be like. Be sure to update us!

Sponsored

JesTr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you have an estimated delivery date yet? I'm curious as to what your experience will be like. Be sure to update us!
I ordered 7/30/2021. Build date is Apr 25th. Also in regards to OP found attached, says he ordered in July not December. Guess he ordered 2? Or from different dealers? Still sounds like a stock mark up?

Ford Maverick Worst Ford dealer ever. Screwed over by Frankfort Ford in Frankfort KY! Screenshot_20220314-220219_Chrome

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
how did u get a $2200 rebate ?
At the top right of this forum there is a magnifying glass followed by the word Search. 4K tow rebate should get you all the info you need.

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Once again manufacturer suggested retail price means just that suggested the dealer can charge whatever the market will bear. It aint fair but that's life
It appears your mis-read my post. I never mentioned MSRP, MSRP means nothing. Unless the Op has a dual-signed purchase agreement stating the VIN, sales price, terms and conditions of the sale, and unless some form of $ changed hands (a deposit) what ever he has or believes was communicated by the dealer is not a legally binding contract. Given he has not responded, I suspect he had a conversation with someone at the dealer which means virtually nothing. Hard lesson...

Last edited:

BobbyM

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Sorry to hear what happened to you. How were you able to place an order in December and your truck arrived so fast? People who ordered in July still can’t get their trucks.
I ordered on 11/30 Mav XL CP360 and it was delivered on 02/07. There is a guy in FB group who ordered on 01/26 (next to last day to order) and his Truck has already been built ready to ship. Some people are lucky.
Sponsored